UFC 204 card times... (Potentially)

So hendo will never be able to stay awake that late.

Fuck the american PPV market its not like this is going to sell well anyway. I was planning on going to this but fuck staying up in an arena to 5am thats just ridiculous.

Could be a disaster this, I went to the Froch-Dirrell fight in Nottingham when they did this.

Everyone showed up to the arena absolutely wrecked and proceeded to start mini riots for the next 4 hours.

Moose aren't nocturnal though!

CpXjXr3WgAQaPL4.jpg:large

http://www.flocombat.com/article/44581-ufc-204-ufc-plans-us-ppv-start-time-for-england-event

Hendo then said today fight will take place about 3am local time.

And still I will get a really late main event fight... Why the hell do they pretend to care about the European market when we can't even get a decent hour fight.

Fuck this shit

Could be a disaster this, I went to the Froch-Dirrell fight in Nottingham when they did this.

Everyone showed up to the arena absolutely wrecked and proceeded to start mini riots for the next 4 hours.

Hahahahha
the image that flood my mind right now....So many wrecked people by the time that Bisping fight happens, that if by any chance he loses, it will be total chaos.

This is why I hate EU cards.

You should consider that 99% of the cards suck for Europeans. At least this card you can watch, i cant watch most of the cards because the main event for example starts at 6am.

You should consider that 99% of the cards suck for Europeans. At least this card you can watch, i cant watch most of the cards because the main event for example starts at 6am.

I'm EU myself so I know how it is.

Would still not go to see it because of how late it is. I'd rather be at home between 3-6am and not with 20k other people - hence 'I hate it'

Yea what if I wanted to go? Already done that once - it's not fun.

I just don't see the difference if you're in the EU lol. Only difference is it doesn't go on as late, and you have a better opportunity to attend if you want

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/1...will-still-have-10-pm-et-main-card-start-time

Was going to go to this and stay over. But won't be spending money on this now, needing to book two nights in a hotel rather than one because of the timings.

The first ever UK champ, defending his belt for the first time in his home town. A real chance to push this sport in the UK and Europe (We've now got 3 European champs) and they decide to go for the safe money of having it on US time. I was at the Manchester Arena to watch him beat Denis Kang in 2009 and it was a crazy atmosphere when Bisping walked out and for the whole fight, just can't see the reaction being the same if it's a 5am start time for his fight.

As a Brit who watches live during prime-time U.S/Canada hours, it'll be exactly the same times. So 11.30pm or 12am for the FP prelims depending how many there are.....1am for the FS prelims.....3am start time for the PPV card, finishing at 6am.

Back