UFC 204 card times... (Potentially)

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
CpXjXr3WgAQaPL4.jpg:large

http://www.flocombat.com/article/44581-ufc-204-ufc-plans-us-ppv-start-time-for-england-event

Hendo then said today fight will take place about 3am local time.

Old Trafford is a big 80000 seater stadium. They wont even sell a quarter of it with times like these.
The UK fans are fucked.

Its not at Old Trafford.. was never going to be at Old Trafford. You really think they will do a stadium show in October in Britain with NO ROOF? :D

Manchester Arena, 20,000 capacity

That's a shame, one card we get in the UL and we still have to stay up late.

That's a shame, one card we get in the UL and we still have to stay up late.

Was thinking the same thing lol.

I've never understood this idea that you cant do live PPVs in the UK because of the time difference though.

Just do at at the same time, UK fans would be up at that time anyway.

Feels like a blow-off card like 201 anyways. UFC just trying to keep the belt on Bisping and capitalize monetarily as long as possible until Rockhold or Weidman get it back.

Old Trafford? How the fuck Bisping deserves this?

But OK, already debunked

Time is pretty good for me, but UK fans getting a bit fucked.

PPV starts at 5PM my time. That is badass lol.

Thanks Dana. Couldn't make our American friends stay up late just one time?

My life is fucked because my sleep is wrecked off staying up till 5 am every weekend.

fuck-off-2.gif

Those UK fans will still sell that shit out the day that tickets go on sale. And us more important USA fans will get to maintain a healthy sleep schedule.

Thanks Dana. Couldn't make our American friends stay up late just one time?

My life is fucked because my sleep is wrecked off staying up till 5 am every weekend.

fuck-off-2.gif
Start paying $60 a card and brush your teeth once in awhile like we do and then maybe once in awhile you'll get priority

Muricans can't watch sports on a saturday afternoon?

Back