UFC 202's main card value has GREATLY diminished...

He's 6-0.
Even if he does happen to win he will only be 7-0, and he just doesn't look impressive at all from what I've watched.
http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/78335-mike-perry

He's 7-0 according to tapology, which I tend to trust more than FF since it's more up to date on the fighters. Yeah, he isn't impressive, I actually got into that in one of the threads about them fighting. Stalking guy who doesn't have good defence and only throws one shot at a time, mostly kicks too. Someone told me that Lim fights that way too, so it will basically be whoever lands first wins. Favoring Lim due to reach and height advantage.

http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/78335-mike-perry

He's 7-0 according to tapology, which I tend to trust more than FF since it's more up to date on the fighters. Yeah, he isn't impressive, I actually got into that in one of the threads about them fighting. Stalking guy who doesn't have good defence and only throws one shot at a time, mostly kicks too. Someone told me that Lim fights that way too, so it will basically be whoever lands first wins. Favoring Lim due to reach and height advantage.
Fair enough.
I've predicted most of the upsets this year and I feel fairly confident in saying this one won't happen lol.

When I heard the replacement news I stomped my foot Cormier style, still buying 202 tho

PPV is ok, a lot of potential for finish.

Main event will be crazy.

Rumble gonna Rumble

Story and Cerrone always come to fight even tho I fear Story will just take Cerrone down and keep him there.

Lim gonna KTFO this random dude

Same with Means.

So pretty fun card, dunno about 60 bucks for it but should be fun at least.

Prelims are kinda weak which is surprising. UFC really blew their wad with those 3 cards in a row during UFC 200 week

yeah its got a lot worse the Maia vs Condit fight was a big loss

We all just wanna see Diaz vs McGregor dude, but yeah they should've stacked it a bit more. Rumble will destroy Glover.

Condit vs. Maia is what changed the card from being good, to great. Take away Condit vs. Maia, and factor in the two late replacements and you only have a pretty good card overall.

Oh God will you clowns shut up with the whining? This card is Connor and Diaz. Thats the draw. Why not let fighters get shine on free TV(which will certainly be huge) Plus you still got Rumble/Glover and Cerrone. Lim and Means will certainly have fun quick finishes. Stop crying. Especially considering the last card

Well I think the biggest blow to the card was Maia vs. Condit getting moved. However, I'm going to watch both cards either way and I would prefer that to be 5 rounds. I like it when the fights I am interested in are spread out from the prelims to the main card so it doesn't bother me that Magny/Larkin is on early. I look at each event as a whole night of fights but I know that isn't practical for everyone. 202 has a lot of fun fights but no fighters that I really root for so I can't say I've been moved to care more or less as things have shifted. I am just hoping it delivers something at least decent. I can't say I've ever been that disappointed with any PPV though so maybe I'm just a shill.

Back