UFC 202: Rick Story vs Donald Cerrone PBP (Discussion)

Really hard fight for me to decide. I'll go with Story via dropping Donald with one of his chin up straight in the air double body hook spams. Wouldn't be surprised if it went either way though.

"They're ready to be going because they're going to fight tonight."

I think this'll be FOTN.

Cerrone at WW has looked better and better. That last performance against Cote was unreal, his boxing is usually one of his weaker areas but he was angling well, moving his head perfectly, and his shot selection couldn't have been better. Story has been quietly making improvements too in his own right. He's always been a hard nosed wrestler with some power but his top game has come a ways and so has his combinations.

I'm pulling for Cerrone but it's a dangerous matchup. Story is very physical, has a good clinch, and mean body shots which Donald has struggled against time and time again. It comes down to whether or not he can keep it on the outside and neutralize the bodywork.

I think it goes to decision, I've flip flopped but right now I'm leaning towards Cowboy decision with a rough first round. The winner deserves a WW top ten.

with a few more gray hairs, Story looks like one of my neighbors.

WAR COWBOY

animated-cowboy-image-0018.gif
animated-cowboy-image-0018.gif

Going with Story, he is very hard to finish.

That Maia neck crank though!!!

im taking story

he might get tired or fall in love with his striking but i think he can just bully cowboy physically

Rick "The Brick" Story. Man that guy is solid.

Thought we were going to get a GSP anouncement

Back