UFC 202 Prelims to be shown on FS2?!?!?!!!! (Outrage)

sport-preview-ufc-and-bt-sport.jpg

Prelims and PPV back to back, no need to change channel.

Angry-Baby-Fist-Meme-03.jpg
You lucky bastard. Where are you from?

Too bad you're poor and can't watch them, man. Really feel for ya.

FS2 bless.

last Sat MLB on FS1 in that 7-10pm slot did 386k with 97k in the key demo.

UFC on FS2 did 331k with 173k viewers in the key demo.

I kinda miss my home country Canada, haha.
Not sure if it is a real channel? Explain.

I'm joking. I'm sure it's real channel, probably. Don't know how many people get it, though. I know I don't. Guess I could pay for more channels but I haven't watched my tv in months anyways.

The big deal is the fact that, first of all they are putting a big card's prelims on a secondary network most likely behind a baseball game or a nascar race second of all that FS2 only displays in standard definition for me and it looks terrible on a 65 inch TV.

Lol, I understand now:D I'd be pissed too if I had to watch it in SD. Fortunitley for me FS2 comes in HD. I accidentally ordered an SD PPV of the cable box one time. There wasn't anyway to contact the cable company and my only other option would be to order it again on HD and pay for it twice. I was pissed, SD looks like shit on a big HD television.

Maybe the Olympics are going to be FS1 that night. Although I'm pretty sure NBC has the Olympics locked down.

UFC is a tiny sport org, they should be airing on PASS sports.

If ANYONE gets that i'll like it.

Too bad I CAN watch them, I just don't want to watch in standard definition like a bum.

Revolutionize bless.
hey man, at least you get to watch them on your tv. I'm gonna be streaming that shit on some choppy ass website because for god knows what reason Comcast doesn't have FS2. I'm sitting here with cash in my hand saying "take my money and give me FS2," and Comcast is like, "nah."

I'm joking. I'm sure it's real channel, probably. Don't know how many people get it, though. I know I don't. Guess I could pay for more channels but I haven't watched my tv in months anyways.
How can you miss this card buddeh? I say you pay up but then again according to most sherdoggers I am a "UFC shill." Lol.
If you don't mind me asking where are you from in Canada? (Non-creepy non-stalkerish way of asking)

UFC is a tiny sport org, they should be airing on PASS sports.

If ANYONE gets that i'll like it.

Ha! I remember Pass Sports. I used to watch the Red Wings and the Tigers on there as a kid in the 80's and early 90's.

Lol, I understand now:D I'd be pissed too if I had to watch it in SD. Fortunitley for me FS2 comes in HD. I accidentally ordered an SD PPV of the cable box one time. There wasn't anyway to contact the cable company and my only other option would be to order it again on HD and pay for it twice. I was pissed, SD looks like shit on a big HD television.

Maybe the Olympics are going to be FS1 that night. Although I'm pretty sure NBC has the Olympics locked down.
Exactly, you said it yourself buddeh. SD looks like shit on an HD 4K television.

I'd be surprised, I'm pretty sure NBC has the Olympics on lock down.

Back