Ufc 202 PPV: watch after live event?

seeeker

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
hi, I'm just wondering if I purchase the PPV, is it available to watch after the live event? I have a commitment the night of the event, but I'd like to purchase and watch it the next day. Is this possible with the PPV? Or is it only available to view live as it happens? Thanks.

You can buy it post-fight. Still the same price as live though. You have access for 24 hours after purchase.

Probably should call the TV service provider. Ive never ordered one the day after.

Ours only work the night of the event, and by morning its gone.

In Norway we can watch it up to 48 hours after it finished.

Thanks for the replies. It seems there are different terms from different providers/countries. I'll be using the ufc app on iPad probably. Or maybe Apple TV (with ufc app). I've only seen the "buy" option, not a "buy and record," that's new to me.

Pay for a PPV to watch the next day? :D

Might as well download it. It'll be available at the end of the night.

Excuse me smartass Fhead, but I don't t think downloading torrents is a common part of the Internet experience. Got anything useful to add? Why don't you take a hike.

Excuse me smartass Fhead, but I don't t think downloading torrents is a common part of the Internet experience. Got anything useful to add? Why don't you take a hike.

I would have told you how but since you responded like a jackass... :D

Um, I think you started the smartassery, you didn't have to be a dick about it. I've heard of torrent. Never mind, be a dick, I can google it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back