UFC 202 not trending well?

Yeah you know I'm right. If that were a street fight, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now. You'd be mourning the loss of your homoerotic man crush.
Show me the post where I said Conor won against Nate Diaz and I'll gladly agree with you.

I could dig up plenty of gifs and pics of your boy on the ground begging the ref to save his life but I'll spare you the humiliation.

I'm sure you could also "dig up" plenty of reasons why you'll never be as successful CM. what's your point?

People are saving their money for CM Punk at 203.

In truth, i'm excited for the CM Punk documentary that comes out a few weeks before 203.

Conor has been super boring lately, I enjoyed him most around the RDA period because he was borderline insane, overflowing with mania.
Yeah, for sure. He was jacked on coke afda dat Aldo win. Now he is all sober.....and boring as shit.

I have a bigger pecker than you so that makes me better than you.

View attachment 127227

Bigger pecker? I'll take that challenge. Post a pic or you're half a :eek::eek::eek:. I'll post mine after yours big guy. I've never heard any complaints.

For the record I'm a Catholic, and have been married over 25 years.
My wife ain't the only broad whose seen my pecker though.

Yeah you know I'm right. If that were a street fight, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now. You'd be mourning the loss of your homoerotic man crush.

In a street fight there's no bell at the end of the 1st to stop Conor from digging for oil with Nathan's skull.

Took a quick poll that went something like this;

"You guys watching 202? Conor McGregor's fighting."

"Didn't he lose last time to one of those Diaz guys?"

"Yeah this is the rematch.'

"What the hell is the point of that? What's up with that Jones guy is he totally done now?"

Casuals love a good streak. They like tuning in to see guys who they hear are "unbeatable". Conor lost that. Casuals don't care about changing weight and replacements. They just want winners, and will simply tune out when there are none.

To us this is a hot rematch with story and consequences in multiple divisions. To casual viewers of spectacle, this is barely interesting.

In a street fight there's no bell at the end of the 1st to stop Conor from digging for oil with Nathan's skull.
Lovely excuse you have there. This means Conor wouldn't have had the minute of rest time he got and would have been finished a minute earlier due to his shitty boxing defense and his shitty cardio. Thanks for playing.

Lovely excuse you have there. This means Conor wouldn't have had the minute of rest time he got and would have been finished a minute earlier due to his shitty boxing defense and his shitty cardio. Thanks for playing.

Conor was on top of Nate controlling him and smacking flesh off his face. Referee saved Nathan's life.

Ask Dave Meltzer that guy knows.

Its because Nate derailed the hype train

n1tq9c.jpg

fuck this gif. only because i live nearby area where it happened and that in that crash 79 people died. give me chills all time i see it.

that being said after conor lost to nate he kinda lost his mystic and now its just not the same.

Back