PBP UFC 202: Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor PBP (Discussion)

IN!
xVEd7Cn.gif

Nah, watching it on DL tomorrow. But Nate wins again via Babality.

Nate better not coming out super aggressive or hands down and gets caught

If Conor wins tonight, he and Sonnen can go down as the two greatest fighters of all time.

How does this already have 8 pages? I thought we were all usually proper gentlemen and women and waited for the bout to be at hand.

Carry on.

Conor with his hipster looking glasses. Looks worst than Westbrook.

Is Conor playing a mind game by saying there will be a third fight? Could he be trying to make Diaz think he can mail it in, get paid and eventually have a chance for a third fight/payday?

Is Conor playing a mind game by saying there will be a third fight? Could he be trying to make Diaz think he can mail it in, get paid and eventually have a chance for a third fight/payday?
Conor obviously just wants 2 wins over Nate to soothe his ego. And I don't mean that in a bad way, it's understandable he'd want that.

Zero chance of a third fight. If Conor wins tonight, the UFC will delete the 196 records and pretend nothing ever happened.

Any idea on who will be on UFC 205? I'm assuming Weidman vs Rockhold 2 and probably Rashad Evans vs someone.

Haven't posted on these boards in a while...gonna be one heckuva fight.
That being said, I will be leading a Men's Prayer Breakfast tomorrow morning live via Skype for all the depressed McGregor fans after Nate slaps the ginger out his face. Let God's plan unfold y'all. Conor's 2nd beating is written in the eternal Book . The least we can do is pray for the boy's soul.

Interested parties may PM me for details on the Prayer Breakfast.

Back