PBP UFC 202: Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor PBP (Discussion)

7 pages and the thing isn't even close to started yet. Lol, Conor bless.

Oh, and Fire bless.

If Conor loses a third fight would be stupid and wouldn't sell as much. If Conor wins by KO or something, a third fight would see like crazy.

I agree, but I'm an avid supporter of popping the Conor hype balloon for good. But then if he wins, I can't call him a hype. Which will hurt to admit, but I will do it. I don't think he will win though.

And I'm sure you heard it, but great Avy Lol.

I agree, but I'm an avid supporter of popping the Conor hype balloon for good. But then if he wins, I can't call him a hype. Which will hurt to admit, but I will do it. I don't think he will win though.

And I'm sure you heard it, but great Avy Lol.

Look, listen really carefully connard will slow a lil the first round will pwn on nate on secont more and will dam fake to be gassed... than bang blitz in the third round and KOs Nate!

The biggest hype if coming in postfight press when all hell starts explode. Connor vs nate 3 or nick or ww champ ..... tons of connor.

Wolftickets its normal.

And we all know u buying it

Diaz by first round tko after conor gets caught with a nice jab while rushing in and over committing

are you sticking around after he loses? not going to have a nervous breakdown?

Its been more than 8 months. Let it go buddy. Your boy Aldo got whooped and now he's back for more. Root for him instead of bitching about Conor in every single thread.

Look, listen really carefully connard will slow a lil the first round will pwn on nate on secont more and will dam fake to be gassed... than bang blitz in the third round and KOs Nate!

The biggest hype if coming in postfight press when all hell starts explode. Connor vs nate 3 or nick or ww champ ..... tons of connor.

Wolftickets its normal.

And we all know u buying it

We'll see. I'm pretty confident Conor can't win unless he does the Condit - runs for his life and point fights to a decision. If he does that he can win. If he gets in the pocket, he just can't take the damage Nate can. But we will see soon.

Difference is I wont down a bottle of nyquil if Nate loses. Conor fans will if Conor loses. Hype will be dead.

Its been more than 8 months. Let it go buddy. Your boy Aldo got whooped and now he's back for more. Root for him instead of bitching about Conor in every single thread.
that is the thing, go back being stupid on reddit because me hating on connie has nothing to do with aldo, and I have stated this here countless times

Here it goes. Conor by KO or TKO.

this avila guy seems like a club fighter

I don't see this going to a decision.

Nate by ground and pound
before the end of the second round

I bet conor will be going for a slap of his own. Lets see how that plays out

The more i think about it, the UFC isn't going to let Conor lose two in a row. Expecting something fishy in the decision

Conor McGregor se va a poner esta noche avergonzado puta . Nate Díaz por la sumisión es más probable sino que también va a ganar el standup .

Back