PBP UFC 202: Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor PBP (Discussion)

Im rooting for Diaz big time. The Mendes fight was sickening. The Aldo fight drove me from MMA for a few months. And I'm getting a bad feeling about this fight as it gets closer.

Conor by 3rd round KO

He's done the proper things to prepare. Nate will not be able to adapt.

merlin 5.jpg

Sherdog Servers are about to E.X.P.L.O.D.E

tumblr_nvcvzuccL71utdap1o1_400.gif

I expect one of the biggest shit storms of all time tonight regardless of the outcome :D

200.gif

I'm calling a McGregor win and a 3rd fight in our future.

It was jin akutmatata who posted a video when conor lost?

I expect him to already have his camera on standby

Normally can't stand either guy, but in this case, I may actually be going for Diaz again.

Nate by straight KO. 4th round.

Been watching the preview thing on the PPV channel and man, I hope Conor is just full of shit. He seems to think he was doing well in the first fight and that he just has to make a small adjustment. He has to rebuild his entire gameplan from the ground up. You can't march down the Diaz Bros, they will always win that type of fight. You need to stick and move and try to win on points.

If Conor goes in with the same plan as last time, this time against an in shape Diaz, he might get seriously hurt.

Been watching the preview thing on the PPV channel and man, I hope Conor is just full of shit. He seems to think he was doing well in the first fight and that he just has to make a small adjustment. He has to rebuild his entire gameplan from the ground up. You can't march down the Diaz Bros, they will always win that type of fight. You need to stick and move and try to win on points.

If Conor goes in with the same plan as last time, this time against an in shape Diaz, he might get seriously hurt.
Conor may only need to make a small adjustment. If he can land that uppercut that he kept whiffing on he may be able to take Nate out. It would only take a small adjustment to his timing and distance to land it.

Nate is gonna beat this dude up again then Conor is gonna ask for a Treematch at 150 lb catchweight(aka he will use weight as an excuse) even though they are both natural 155ers.

Nate is gonna beat this dude up again then Conor is gonna ask for a Treematch at 150 lb catchweight(aka he will use weight as an excuse) even though they are both natural 155ers.

If Conor loses a third fight would be stupid and wouldn't sell as much. If Conor wins by KO or something, a third fight would see like crazy.

He got tagged and stunned a few times, then he gassed. hopefully his cardio is better.

Back