UFC 202 Media Conference Call with Nate and Conor,LIVE NOW.

Some stuff for those who can't listen.

Nate think he was a big UFC draw before Conor.

Conor that Nate was a human punching bag for 1 round a a half. He thinks he did well in BJJ and can hold his own.

Better prepared this time around, specific vs Nate.

Conor attacking the WWE.

Calling them a bunch of pussies.

Brock was roided up to the gills.

Took some shots at Frankie called his trainer Mark Henry fat.

Playing up the size angle.. I'm preparing with WW while Nate prepares with FW, there is a clear size advantages.

Making fun/taking credit that he made Nate money.. "go after the $ Nate I taught you well".

Preparing from march for this fight.. the bigger guys can take it.

Conor gets pissed with reporter that asked Nate about the quick tap. "I'd like to you see you in there.. FOCK people!"

"He has the size but FOCK IT!"

Nate: Back paddle now!

Conor: "haha"

Conor thinks this will be a trilogy down the line.

Thanks boyo

@KONE

He will K.O Nate in the 2nd round? Did I hear correctly?

Maybe he's been tested repeatedly cause Conor's test levels maybe suspicious
Is that it or pure randomness? @dimspace

And that will conclude today's shitty conference call.... Thank You all for coming.

Sucks-Well-That-sucks-That-sucks-It-sucks-GIF.gif

Boring, funny when Conor said all the wwe guys are pussies though, hope the Hulkster gets news of this and gives him a big boot he'll never forget

Conor that Nate was a human punching bag for 1 round a a half. He thinks he did well in BJJ and can hold his own.

Conor attacking the WWE.

Playing up the size angle.. I'm preparing with WW while Nate prepares with FW, there is a clear size advantages.

Making fun/taking credit that he made Nate money.. "go after the $ Nate I taught you well".

Conor gets pissed with reporter that asked Nate about the quick tap. "I'd like to you see you in there.. FOCK people!"

Thanks mang, gonna catch this later

Conor attacking the WWE.

Thanks brah

So not worth listening?

I'm at work so I'll check it out later but did anyone ask Nate if he's enjoying doing these talk show appearances like Conan or Jimmy Kimmel?

I think this is gonna be a close fight with Conor just eeking out the decision. And then there will probably be haters like @Zarra who will say Nate got robbed :p
there's no way it goes to a decision in a 5 rounder

Thanks brah

So not worth listening?
It depends. If you were looking for that high excitement, back and forth, funny trash talking like we have seen in the past. Then you won't find that here.

More cliffs:

McGregor was happy for Aldo at 200, since he said he felt a bit sorry for him being ko'd in 13.

Says Nate wasn't too far off with his "everyone's on steroids" comment.

100% wants there to be a trilogy with Nate regardless of result, as the two of them "have something going."

Severe WWE roast.

McGregor super triggered when reporter mentions "quick tap".

Nate said (and this will hurt all the McGregor haters) that McGregor didn't give up. That most people would've submitted to the guillotine, but he kept fighting until it was checkmate. McGregor says that as soon as he managed to sprawl him out it was over.

McGregor has no opinion on new UFC management, since all he's been focusing on is the fight.

Reporter calles Nate "Kate".

Will be another 10-8 for the GOAT undoubtedly.

inb4 Nate's cringy little "fans" (Conor haters) pretend like Nate's pathetic mumbling is funny and/or even makes sense.

Conor bless.

Touchbutt

Back