UFC 202: Jeff Novitzky vs. Malki Kawa

I'm not really a big fan of what I've seen of Malki in interviews but you gotta admit that he does a great job for his clients.
He's done nothing for his other two clients on ped charges.

Only helps the ones on the big paydays

He does all this for Jones and Romero, but then poor Carlos Diego Ferreira got sent to his NSAC hearing without any representation, barely spoke any english and got a year without any defence basically.

Last edited:
Novitzky looks like some sort of hitman engineered in a lab.

Novitzky via getting his ass beat then the result being overturned after finding 'tainted supplements' in Malki's tests

I remember when Malki submitted the formidable Bloodstain Lane way back in the day. Both are goons and total douches.

He's done nothing for his other two clients on ped charges.

Only helps the ones on the big paydays

He does all this for Jones and Romero, but then poor Carlos Diego Ferreira got sent to his NSAC hearing without any representation, barely spoke any english and got a year without any defence basically.

Well there could be any number of reasons for that but off the top of my head heres a couple that would make sense:

Maybe those other dudes really didn't have a leg to stand on.

More likely, he realizes that if he focuses his time on his stars he will get the best return in money from his rake on their income and through attracting other guys who read about what he did for these stars.

Obviously I don't know, though.

Back