UFC 202 IS that good.

I was at 200 live and left the event disappointed

Bought tickets for 202 and 203, better not disappoint me though all the money I made during my 200 trip gambling certainly helped. Also, got to meet Mousasi and also was very tired while meeting Assuncao in the lobby of the monte carlo. I congratulated Assuncao on his "win"

Assuncao looked at me very confused and I also didnt realize that I had congratulated him for winning until I was walking off.

I was at 200 live and left the event disappointed

Bought tickets for 202 and 203, better not disappoint me though all the money I made during my 200 trip gambling certainly helped. Also, got to meet Mousasi and also was very tired while meeting Assuncao in the lobby of the monte carlo. I congratulated Assuncao on his "win"

Assuncao looked at me very confused and I also didnt realize that I had congratulated him for winning until I was walking off.
202's main card on paper seems that it should be extremely striking-oriented and very exciting to say the least so I don't think you'll be disappointed at that show.
203 also looks very great with a promising main and co-main so I don't think that card will disappoint either buddeh.

202's main card on paper seems that it should be extremely striking-oriented and very exciting to say the least so I don't think you'll be disappointed at that show.
203 also looks very great with a promising main and co-main so I don't think that card will disappoint either buddeh.

Hope so man, was disappointed Condit vs Maia was removed just because I have tickets but I like that better as a 5 round fight.

Was hoping something good would replace it, 12 fights set but hoping they add Uncle Creepy to the card or something else. Doubt it though, think it goes forward as 12 fights

Hope so man, was disappointed Condit vs Maia was removed just because I have tickets but I like that better as a 5 round fight.

Was hoping something good would replace it, 12 fights set but hoping they add Uncle Creepy to the card or something else. Doubt it though, think it goes forward as 12 fights
Aw man, don't get me started about that fight getting moved. I was super bummed out about that, that really added to the main card and it would've also allowed the undercard to get a solid fight like Means/Strickland.

Unless they add Woodley/Nick Diaz (highly unlikely) then this one should stay at 12 fights although I personally like the 13 fights a card ala UFC 199.

Aw man, don't get me started about that fight getting moved. I was super bummed out about that, that really added to the main card and it would've also allowed the undercard to get a solid fight like Means/Strickland.

Unless they add Woodley/Nick Diaz (highly unlikely) then this one should stay at 12 fights although I personally like the 13 fights a card ala UFC 199.

Hope something gets thrown on it since tickets arent moving. I'm thinking they dont care about tickets though and are more focused on ppv revenue. We'll see soon

not at all, it surprised me

http://www.ticketmaster.com/ufc-202...tid=830&tm_link=search_msg-0_2E0050E6F0A84000

I dont know if its because of ticket prices, fight was announced a bit late to plan a trip, too close to 200, late summer, Olympics being at the same time, etc. Could be numerous things
The UFC ever since 200 has been slacking on promotions IMO, so that might be a factor and then yeah the olympics are also probably a factor to be taken into consideration but yeah that's definitely surprising.
I still expect ppv numbers to be through the roof though.

Back