Does it give us a glimpse of any of Connies 300k camp including:

Advanced touch-butt training?

Anti Panic Wrassling seminars?

#QUIT prevention curriculum?

Brasil Wand trying way too hard to be funny and diss McGregor?

What else is new.

Oh how the roles have changed! McGregor riding bikes with the elderly and Nate playing touch butt in the park!

Aww, you tried to make a joke.

McGregor fans love his trash talk and become super sensitive when he is insulted. McGregor fans would make for a very interesting study in beta male humans

WHAT TOOK THIS SO LONG OMFG

iron-man-waiting.gif

McGregor fans love his trash talk and become super sensitive when he is insulted. McGregor fans would make for a very interesting study in beta male humans

Where is @GreekFighter to talk about how beta 5'8 manlets are and how people over 6 feet have more chicks?

Ido sighted on the bike. Hair bun looking tight.

Nate keeping it real. He gave him the game plan like he said.

Lol I like how the UFC made sure to put that irrelevant clip in there of Nate saying how no one wants to see a GSP/Woodley fight. Helping their negotiating power with GSP.

Lol I like how the UFC made sure to put that irrelevant clip in there of Nate saying how no one wants to see a GSP/Woodley fight. Helping their negotiating power with GSP.
Yeah and I'm sure Nate got slid another pay check for that too. Just like they paid him off not to own Conor throughout the entire buildup to this rematch. Diaz made out like a fat cat on this one. The icing on the cake is when he knocks Conor out on the 20th and ends this thing for life.

Back