UFC 202 - Embedded 3

Cerrone not only water skiing
but riding his hog on the strip

I keep thinking to myself "Rumble is going to punch Teixeira's head off" but too many fights have surprised me this year. Now I can never be sure

Any current or former college student should recognize right away that Conor is desperately trying to "cram for the exam". He's going to come up short again unless he gets extremely lucky.

Conor being obsessed with nailing that sequence exactly correct from 1:16-2:28 is amazing to watch.

Any current or former college student should recognize right away that Conor is desperately trying to "cram for the exam". He's going to come up short again unless he gets extremely lucky.
I wonder how Conor envisions winning. He's definitely not going to sub Nate and as he found out in the first fight, it's extremely hard to KO a Diaz brother.

I wonder if he has a plan to win by decision lol

who is McGregor watching film of @ 1:34?? doesn't look like Nate

this couldve been combined into the next one forr'l

What I learned from embedded 3:
  • I wish I had just a touch of that Conor cash, I can't hate?
  • I learned Conor is giving way tooooo much secrets about what he sees & gonna do
  • I learned Nate is Nate still "Ice f*king Cold"
  • I learned Conor as put a bullzeye on his back when he flaunts the "High Life"
Always knew Rumble was a dog lover ruff, fuff, and I see pure destruction. I still very much like Glover just a great guy, and shouldn't be living @his moms house fighting for the UFC? While Conor is hee'ing & haw'ing about a fighters Union. I like that Nate is playing Ninja all don't mind me the lights on Conor. Always knew Cowboy was kicking ass and living life, but what up with "Gone with the wind Rick Story"...?

Last edited:
I wonder how Conor envisions winning. He's definitely not going to sub Nate and as he found out in the first fight, it's extremely hard to KO a Diaz brother.

I wonder if he has a plan to win by decision lol

This..cuz if it goes the distance, it's gonna be scored for Conor ..you can take that to the bank

You can tell from the eyes that Dee knows Conor will lose.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Back