UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2 Weigh-ins VIDEO (Discussion)

Connie decision

I hope you die. And that's likely the least likely scenario
actually i could see conor dance around diaz for 5 rounds and win a decision, kind of like what condit did to nick; i hope that this won't happen though and the fight looks like the first one

A lot of Irish people are there now. Way more than anything else this week.

I don't recall ever seeing Randa Markos with such sunken cheeks! :eek:
Markos_18lusnx7_rifgddu5.jpg

Jesus Clementine is still spamming JESUS SAVES in ever single UFC live stream. The persistence is...really persist.

I am three quarters of the way through a 15 hour shift at work. I am taking my one and only break during this press conference. If these mother fuckers don't turn up on time I will end myself.

I am three quarters of the way through a 15 hour shift at work. I am taking my one and only break during this press conference. If these mother fuckers don't turn up on time I will end myself.
Take your break half hour later and watch it through the same link, negate all negative probability ?

Guarantee Nate touches Conor first, when he does his fist thing

gray-maynard-nate-diaz-tuf-18-finale.jpg

this is a weigh in. Not a conference. Just in case you missed that. Hope you aren't waiting for a presser. lol.

I hope they have trained the staged brawl and no one gets injured

Back