PBP UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2 Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

If Conor loses im going back to watching pro wrestling
200.gif
please lose Conor

lol 99% of people here are like, who Dafuq.......... Mitchell Brothers Baby :)

Hahahahaha! I know, talk about a reference win and with Grant apparently back on Eastenders (and Phil trapped in yet ANOTHER battle with alcoholism.) the timing couldnt be more apt. American and European posters are probably lucky they have been saved from the unrelenting and depressing world of British soap opera. They have these polished, over the top and well produced soaps. Beautiful Spanish ladies and Mexican Latina's........we get The Mitchell Brothers, Ian Beale, Shellsuit Bob and Stacey Slater.

I picked Randa because I didn't recognize the opponent funny enough. Larkin is so inconsistent that I felt like Magny was the smart pick. If Larkin keeps fighting like he did tonight he's top 10 caliber.

he's had troubles since coming into the UFC for sure. I picked Cast Iron because she won her last fight and Randa didn't make weight. No logic there at all. Lucky pic.

sorry @Homeless Infant

dUDE IS A WARRIOR but Herb Dean is monster that must be stopped

It's close. I feel like Connon won a few more rounds decisively. Nate won the end of the 2nd and 3rd, seemed like connor won the third though. My connection went in and out so not sure. Close.

Back