UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2 - It Ain't Finished Yet (Dope video)

One of the best promo's I've ever seen. The slow buildup to Conor/Nate talking over each other was fantastic.Top notch music aswell.

Solid 9/10.

This next ass-whooping that Nate visits upon the Leprechaun is going to forever screw his mind like a bottom bitch. Can't wait.

154_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg

Gonna bust that eye up. TKO in the 4th.

something must be wrong with my ear buds

154_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg

Gonna bust that eye up. TKO in the 4th.
Hahaha, that was cute when you pretended that Conor can fight for 20 minutes without gassing out.

He better bust it open quick, because Nate will TKO or choke him inside 3.

LOL...yeah. You better hope he got no cardio.
We don't have to hope. It's common knowledge that he doesn't, which will be magnified at 170 pounds against a larger fighter, again.

And he lacks the skills to win this fight anyways, since he has zero ground game or wrestling, and inferior boxing.

Bring on the tears, i'm thirsty as fuck and your suffering sustains me.

That was like round 2. So.....you see that eye bro? He isnt going to see that left anymore in round 4.

Look, Mcgregor is a fantastic fighter but for some reason hes been fighting at 145lb. He hitted Diaz with his best punches and couldnt knock him out. He says he wasnt eficient with his energy but that fight didnt have anything to do with that, that fight had to do with Conor not causing any real damage even with clear and powerful shots. Whit this being said, do you think that in six months he will hit harder? I mean, its not like he wasnt trying to hit harder on all of his prior fights right? I mean, a fighter is always trying to hit harder than before so its not like he wasnt trying to hit harder before the Diaz fight.

Mcgregor didnt want to fight at UFC 200 because he wasnt ready, it was an obvious fact, and that was because he was affraid. Right now he got his confidence back and once again thinks he can beat Diaz but reality is that you cant improve that much in six months. Hes not going to hit harder, Hes not going to build a better chin (because him being hitted by a clear 1.2 was the begining of the end) and hes not going to get better at jiu jitsu, at least not at the level of Diaz...

On the other hand Diaz its been training too, dont forget that. People keeps on talking about the Mcgregor improvement but this dance is between two and the other part is hungry for victory as well.

The eyecut... You dont get cutted like that anygiven day, but anyways, lets wait and see.

Back