eh that was embarrassing
ronda-rousey-pillow-face.jpg

Why everything MMA related is B- level

B production
B movies
B shows
Clichéd tough characters (e.g. Dana)

I love the the sport but it's uncomfortable watch every thing around it

Looks way more like Kricfalusi (Ren & Stimpy) than Judge.

Looks way more like Kricfalusi (Ren & Stimpy) than Judge.

There was a serious lack of homoerotic undertones when you look at the creator and the source material being used for this.

The animation was good and I like that they're doing some different stuff. The message was too much of a ufc circle jerk and not enough emphasis on the fight that is happening, but that is how the ufc markets itself; promotion > fighters.

Seriously, you'd think the UFC, i.e a company worth millions, would come up with something better. Seems like whoever was responsible was high at the time.

And the same bs reiterating "we're the best thing ever since sliced bread' being thrown at us again. No noble sport needs to do that. Ridiculous.
I'm high and I'd do better shit than that, except I have no skills for it hah. but really, there was a great animation for ufc 200, jones vs cormier 2. it was a greatly told story with funny, smart and clean animation all the way. I showed it to my wife and she got excited for the fight. here it is:

Holy f*ck. don't quit your day job... Unless that video is your day job, then please quit.

Back