UFC 202: 8.21 12am ET Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz

like I've said in other threads, this fight was a draw. round 2 was the deciding factor Conor had the knockdown and Nate swarmed late and had him in trouble.

great fight definitely lived up to the hype. I just hope they don't make the 3rd fight immediately

Go buy your boy a pair of running shoes. He'll do great in track and field.
Only retards and haters scored it for Diaz
Like the great blond bitch Taylor Swift said
'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

like I've said in other threads, this fight was a draw. round 2 was the deciding factor Conor had the knockdown and Nate swarmed late and had him in trouble.

great fight definitely lived up to the hype. I just hope they don't make the 3rd fight immediately
bro i just watched the fight back and clearly Connie won round 2 because the other guy goes of last 40 seconds doesnt mean the round is a draw

Only retards and haters scored it for Diaz
Like the great blond bitch Taylor Swift said
'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
What you just said. Was fucking retarded.

Conor will never fight at 145 again.

bro i just watched the fight back and clearly Connie won round 2 because the other guy goes of last 40 seconds doesnt mean the round is a draw

I'm not going to get into a pissing match. this ain't boxing and a knockdown doesn't automatically get you the round.

Also I think Bones would disagree with you

What you gonna spend the 8mil vcash on? Blow up dolls and a English tutor?
hahahah English is my 3rd language
What other language do you know fucker
Go to sleep before i make you cry like a bitch

@emog2 you didn't just quote Taylor Swift in defense for your girl Connie? <cheer>

I'm not going to get into a pissing match. this ain't boxing and a knockdown doesn't automatically get you the round.

Also I think Bones would disagree with you
no man just a discussion
Seriuosly tough Conor dominated the round for 80 percent of it

@emog2 you didn't just quote Taylor Swift in defense for your girl Connie? <cheer>
you know what it is i love them both but i just dont understand why people think Conor is a bum fighter
The guy made UFC fucking exciting just when there was no real star anymore

btw 2 0 team Conor hahahahah

All I'm saying is... McGoat better go back to 145 and whoop Jose again or imma be pissed

Back