UFC 201

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The run upto this fight was the worst for me as a Lawler fan, I just had a feeling Woodley was going to get a 1st rd KO I don't know why I could just feel it that Lawlers chin was going to crack and Woodley was going to hit him with a right hand.
Good for Woodley fight Wonderboy and carry on.
I hope Lawler gets a tune up fight to destroy someone and look like a killer again, who's a good matchup? Wished we could've seen the Diaz rematch for the belt but I'd still be interested in that fight but it is not easy and I don't want either to lose.
Who can be sacrificed

The run upto this fight was the worst for me as a Lawler fan, I just had a feeling Woodley was going to get a 1st rd KO I don't know why I could just feel it that Lawlers chin was going to crack and Woodley was going to hit him with a right hand.
Good for Woodley fight Wonderboy and carry on.
I hope Lawler gets a tune up fight to destroy someone and look like a killer again, who's a good matchup? Wished we could've seen the Diaz rematch for the belt but I'd still be interested in that fight but it is not easy and I don't want either to lose.
Who can be sacrificed
Gastelum 0_0

Gastelum 0_0
Great match-up but I feel like it isn't the best decision since Gastelum just put himself in a very good position on the welterweight division especially now that Woodley's the champ and he had a close decision with him when he was unhealthy

yep, I'm all in for Lawler Vs Nick 2

tumblr_mr9l0v1cXY1ri2w9zo1_400.gif

Condit-Maia loser.

Could you not have narrowed down your fucking title. So I wouldn't have had to read this shite ?

Get your shit together.

funny-gifs25.gif

Back