UFC 201 was great. Enjoyed it way more than 200.

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The only place where UFC 200 had an advantage was star power. 201 was better in every other way. Tons of violence, some great technique, exciting fights.

If I could have one thing different it would be for Woodley / Lawler to go at least 3 rounds or bare minimum have some exchanges. Still better than the 200 main though.

the undercard kicked tons of ass.

Also it was the first event I've been to in person. Got to shake hands with Clint Hester (super fucking cool), Kelvin Gastellum (meh), Ian McCall (cooler than Gastellum) Ariel Helwani (he was in a hurry headed to cover after Lawler / Woodley and he still stopped, said hi, said thanks....he looked annoyed as fuck but I would be too shit). I saw Matt Hughes and could have said hi but elected not to lol.

Maybe I am biased. What are your thoughts?

Everybody enjoyed 201 more than 200.

pretty easy to be more enjoyable than 200

both were great everybody needs to stop being such a whiny bitch

I liked 200 more. aldo vs edgar and browne vs cain left a lasting impression with me. I barely remember ufc 201 already if I'm gonna be honest...

The only place where UFC 200 had an advantage was star power. 201 was better in every other way. Tons of violence, some great technique, exciting fights.

If I could have one thing different it would be for Woodley / Lawler to go at least 3 rounds or bare minimum have some exchanges. Still better than the 200 main though.

the undercard kicked tons of ass.

Also it was the first event I've been to in person. Got to shake hands with Clint Hester (super fucking cool), Kelvin Gastellum (meh), Ian McCall (cooler than Gastellum) Ariel Helwani (he was in a hurry headed to cover after Lawler / Woodley and he still stopped, said hi, said thanks....he looked annoyed as fuck but I would be too shit). I saw Matt Hughes and could have said hi but elected not to lol.

Maybe I am biased. What are your thoughts?
Kelvin Gastelum was definetly walking around like his shit didn't stink but he was still cool enough to stop and take a pic.

200 was better.. LOL at 201...

To bad 200 lost it's main event but it was a good card.. those with to big expectations got disappointed.

yeah the main card on 200 was rubbish. I submitted a partial refund request to the UFC for that one. 201 was a lot of fun even though I wanted Robbie to continue his streak.

Back