UFC 201: Rose Namajunas vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz PBP (Discussion)

watching the promo now...jesus rose looks like a 15 year old elon musk

Rose loses because she doesn't have Pat B with her. Every time a fighter revamps there whole process they end up getting beat.

Hope she wins though :p

I'm bummed that one of them has to lose tonight. I was rooting for both fighters.

Pearson doesn't have shit for Masvidal. Masvidal will hurt him, then submit him. Inside 2 rounds.

Karolina will win. I wonder what her odds are, maybe worth a bet.

I love watching the female fighters, always have done. I have noticed lately that more and more of us defend the women's version when someone criticizes it, it's great.

Look at the amount of comments already in this thread and compare it to the amount of comments in the Lawler vs. woodley title fight. WMMA is definitely growing on people.

War Thuggin Rose

rose-namajunas-paige-vanzant-ufc-fight-night-80-2.jpg

Got a temp of 103, but I want to watch this one fight live. Ughhh

Look at the amount of comments already in this thread and compare it to the amount of comments in the Lawler vs. woodley title fight. WMMA is definitely growing on people.

This is the only fight I care about tonight.

Rose's middle name is Gertrude? Gross. Sounds like a name somebody would have growing up in New York City in the 1910's.

39712-1075110.png

Not picking too hot so far. C'mon, K.K!

I really wish Rose would grow her hair back.

image24.jpg

Well i got KK but don't want either to lose.

262492-9198456.png

Finally, the fight I actually care about. It's gonna hurt if I get disappointed, which is quite possible.

Back