UFC 201 picks part 1

Son of Bisping and Dollaway.

Taking the piss. You is a brave young lad; good on you.

Practice your script more before you film. Read/speak it out 50+ times.

Also, put up a stand near your camera (for your notes) so you don't have to "chocolate rain breathe" when you need a cue.

Suns out guns out?

<mma4>

Good vid TS, keep it up.

Why are so many people picking Perez over Rivera? I think Rivera will blast Perez and knock him the fuck out. Rivera's record is deceiving. He is better than 11-6 record. Perez on the other hand lost pretty badly to every good fighter he ever fought. Rivera has good TDD, will keep it on the feet and KO Perez there because Perez striking defense is just bad.

Last edited:
How long before part 2 gets up? Hurry that up, will ya. Thanks in advance, Mr. Bee Cee Dollaway.

<28>

Poor effort for breakdowns and presenting. 5/10

Good vid TS, keep it up.

Why are so many people picking Perez over Rivera? I think Rivera will blast Perez and knock him the fuck out. Rivera's record is deceiving. He is better than 11-6 record. Perez on the other hand lost pretty badly to ever good fighter he ever fought. Rivera has good TDD, will keep it on the feet and KO Perez there because Perez striking defense is just bad.

Agreed x 100.

Poor effort for breakdowns and presenting. 5/10

I don't see you posting vids here and I don't recall the TS asking for reviews. Why post if you have nothing nice to say?

Nice job TS!

Also, put up a stand near your camera (for your notes) so you don't have to "chocolate rain breathe" when you need a cue.

Suns out guns out?

<mma4>

Chocolate Rain Breath. Top kek.

He moves his mouth away from the mic so he can breathe.

-masvidal wins via somehow
-rose wins via submission
-lawler wins via racism

Suns out guns out?

<mma4>
hahaha, son of Bisping and Dollaway. I see it.

I don't see you posting vids here and I don't recall the TS asking for reviews. Why post if you have nothing nice to say?

Nice job TS!

I'm sure you have posted your fair share of videos to qualify you to say it is a good job, however If you post a video on a forum expect a review and criticism. It seemed like a lazy effort to be worthy to start a thread on. Sometime the truth is good as it will bring him to do a better job next time instead of having a bunch more people flood the site with shit videos as everyone is being polite and lying about how he has done a good job.

Ok, Im going to be honest and upon watching more than 20 seconds of the video it wasn't so bad. I am just being a dick, sorry TS.

Suns out guns out?

<mma4>

I ent got time to be memorising bro it was it is reading notes really isnt that big of a deal i dont know what you mean by chocolate rain stuff either

I ent got time to be memorising bro it was it is reading notes really isnt that big of a deal i dont know what you mean by chocolate rain stuff either

Chocolate rain means he thinks you like golden showers and #2. I don't know why @Which Doctor got that impression about you. You seem like a pretty normal guy to me.

Chocolate rain means he thinks you like golden showers and #2. I don't know why @Which Doctor got that impression about you. You seem like a pretty normal guy to me.

He followed me on here and sent me a nice message so either he is a cunt or telling the truth

He followed me on here and sent me a nice message so either he is a cunt or telling the truth

I'm just kidding. Video is cool, made reasonable picks and backed up your choices.

You don't need to memorize; it'll just make the reading go smoother. Less ums and ahhs and pauses (chocolate rain - It's Tim Sylvia's/Yoel Romero's old nickname). You could cut the length by a minute or two, which would pay off.

Back