UFC 201: Namajunes VS Kowalkiewicz

Karolina's facial expression is that of a girl who doesn't feel pretty, she seems uncomfortable even though some modeling pics show true potential, she can be very beautiful.

25jcvv8.jpg

What you see when she blows you on her knees. Kind of like it, even if she's not a beauty.

Obviously, after a fight it's more difficult to achieve a boner.
karolina-kowalkiewicz-ufc-fight-night-87-video.jpg

I root for Rose, i like her, she's tough and brave and i don't really remember a fight with Karolina :/

Either way very close fight, love both girls. No matter who wins it will be a fun scrap. Winner probably gets a title shot and I'm fine with that.
Hold the phone on a title shot. Shelby just said its a horse race between the winner of this fight and JoJo vs Andrade. Personally I agree with you that the winner of Rose vs KK should get it though.

Uh oh! Karolina getting affectionate with Rose's sweetheart! :eek:

Video

Last edited:
Two of Rose's training partners, JJ and Rocky.

Hold the phone on a title shot. Shelby just said its a horse race between the winner of this fight and JoJo vs Andrade. Personally I agree with you that the winner of Rose vs KK should get it though.
Really? Didn't know that fight was even happening. I'm living under the rock apparently lol

I'm fine with that too. I love Jojo and Andrade "Female Lineker" is awesome too.

I have Karolina Kowalkiewicz by decision.

I'll be cheering for the Polish Princess, Karolina "The Conqueror" Kowalkiewicz

25jcvv8.jpg

What you see when she blows you on her knees. Kind of like it, even if she's not a beauty.

Obviously, after a fight it's more difficult to achieve a boner.
karolina-kowalkiewicz-ufc-fight-night-87-video.jpg

I root for Rose, i like her, she's tough and brave and i don't really remember a fight with Karolina :/
Hahaha, nice pic.

This is my most anticipated fight in a long time. I love both of them, actually so I have no idea who to root for. I think Karolina will be able to dictate where the fight goes and neutralize Rose's explosiveness.

Back