UFC 201: Namajunes VS Kowalkiewicz

arridude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
CkT6vbFUkAAT97_.jpg

Who will win and who are u rooting for?
This is a very interesting match up and i'm pretty sure it will be a hell of fight because both fighters are very talented and the stakes it's very high.

I like both fighters but i'm rooting for the polish one in order to watch Poland VS Poland for the belt next.

Im rooting for the north south position like a normal person.
<28>

I kinda like both, though I know less of Kowalkiewicz.
Her elbows might prove to be decisive. Then again, Rose is tough.

WAR!

Karolina's facial expression is that of a girl who doesn't feel pretty, she seems uncomfortable even though some modeling pics show true potential, she can be very beautiful.

Karolina's facial expression is that of a girl who doesn't feel pretty, she seems uncomfortable even though some modeling pics show true potential, she can be very beautiful.

i didn't ask if u find her hot, anyway your analysis was pretty interesting XD

I root against anyone associated with Pat Barry.

This is a toss up, I think KK might steal a close decision.

i didn't ask if u find her hot, anyway your analysis was pretty interesting XD

Thanks, I think Karolina will win but it's about 50/50 although she has the better stand up in my opinion Rose has more tools.

Karolina RD2 (T)KO

She's being underestimated since Rose is a name. Kind of like the recent Holly vs Valentina fight. KK will shine on Saturday.

I think Kowalkiewicz will pressure. She's a fantastic boxer (just ask Mizuki.) She can hold her own on the ground, too. I see KK landing strikes in the first round and shaking Namajunas. I don't recall ever seeing Namajunas having to eat any REAL strikes (not the spam crap that Torres throws), and KK will certainly deliver some. Namajunas will have to tie her up and hope it ends up on the ground.

Am I the only one who thinks Karolina is just much stronger than Rose? I think Karolina will be able to clinch up with Rose and take her down, probably get to half guard and stay there. If Karolina fights like she did against Randa she could win this. Also on the feet Karolina has great striking and mixing things up very well. Rose did improve a lot on the feet too and is not so wild now.

Also I love Rose but she seems to be a bit of a front runner. She broke down mentally in that fight against Esparza. I wonder how will she look if Karolina is beating her up for 2 rounds and coming strong in 3rd because Karolina has good cardio. And that PVZ win was great but PVZ is so one-dimentional its laughable. All she has in hip throws and cardio. I think people are talking about that win like Rose beat some top 3 fighter. I see some analyst saying Rose gonna take down KK easily because she did that to PVZ. I don't agree with that at all. PVZ is so sloppy she either gets TD or gives them away. KK is not like that.

Either way very close fight, love both girls. No matter who wins it will be a fun scrap. Winner probably gets a title shot and I'm fine with that.

Last edited:
What about the Heather fight? She looked much better in that one(after RD1).
Yeah she look great but Heather is just....well not good so I don't count that fight. Like I don't count Rose win over PVZ. Those were both gimme fights lol

Kowalkiewicz comes from country where BJJ is background of most fighters. I think Kowalkiewicz by decision. He worked a lot on her striking and she is quite big for this weight. Anyway you cant count out Furiosa. She is badass.

I'M PUMPED AS FK!

Yeah she look great but Heather is just....well not good so I don't count that fight. Like I don't count Rose win over PVZ. Those were both gimme fights lol
latest

It was pretty weird how they through Heather to the wolves like that after being out for a year & a half & coming off a top 10 victory.

Back