UFC 201: Matt Brown vs. Jake Ellenberger PBP (Discussion)

"__________________ is one of the best ____________________ in {The division,The UFC,MMA}" - Joe Rogan

I think I might go with Ellenberger, he knows he's one loss away from being cut and I see him relying on his wrestling heavily to pick up the win.

Last edited:
Potentially another stinker depends if Jake fights or not.

Is the love the UFc has for Jake because he.... Looks a little like a bigger Faber?

Probably should have signed Askren, if you are going to have guys that lost 5/6 in co co-mains. I used to like Ellenberger, btw, and he still punches hard enough to KO a lot of people.

Is Berger still training with Edmond?

Jakes getting stopped in the 3rd.
His only chance is getting Brown out of there early.
Matt's still got a solid chin.
I think Jake's confidence is completely shot. He never looked more crestfallen at the weigh in.

Wonder if Jake can still do a standing back flip... :p

"If I had to guess, this would be Jake's last fight in the UFC." Ice cold Brown.

I fucking loved that, if you couldn't tell :) About time fighters told it like it is instead of all this lame junior high smack.

The ol Loser leaves town match.

Let there be blood

IN. Matt Brown has faced so many of my favorite fighters. Cheering for him for a change.

I'm a big fan of both of these guys. I have a feeling someone is gonna get finished kind of sucks because both need a win

I wish the UFC would've made this fight 4 years ago.

my body is ready

DoPv2M7.gif
Estrogen level is too damn high

Brown, I love ya but I fuckin hope you worked on that takedown defense. The UFC is set on matching you up with guys are have on several occasions, done nothing but takedowns.

Jake about to get cut.

Back