UFC 201: Matt Brown vs. Jake Ellenberger PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
170lbs- Matt Brown (20-14) vs. Jake Ellenberger (30-11)
Matt_Brown_vs_Jake_Ellenberger.jpg

Last edited:
Matt Brown!

Matchups like these are great, even if the rest of the card is a decision-fest Matt Brown can summon the spirit of the JBG into the arena. With Lawler in the building, summoning the JBG will no problem, just look at what happened at UFC 189.

Is Jake still training with Edmond? If so, that's a loss.

Matt "The Iceman" Brown should take this, but I hope Jake cracks his chin early.

You may kid but I don't. Conor should buy that bum gym and turn it into a dump.

Haaaa. Let us just hope he supplies RDA with some ice & ibuprofen before kicking him out of the gym.

The berger is as gunshy as ever and the Immortal should bring the violence to a nice high. Who knows though this just might be the fight where Jake says fuck it and remembers he's got heavy hands.

The Immortal is one of my favorite fighters. Looking forward to it. I think he TKOs Ellenberger.

I hope Jake still has something left otherwise this could ugly quickly.

War Juggernaut!!!

Listened to a song by Hatebreed today (Immortal Enemy). Would have been a good walk out song for Matt.

This fight may steal the show. Both experienced and always fighting at the top of their devision. This is the sleeper fight and possibly fight of the night. Matt is relentless and tough, while Ellenberger had the power and athleticism.

Back