UFC 201: Lawler vs. Woodley Weigh-ins 4pm ET/1pm PT/9pm UK (Discussion)

Why don't they call it the official faceoffs?
Helwani suggested the same thing. Having the scale there is dumb. There's no reason for it unless they actually wanna weigh them to see how much they've put back on.

Helwani suggested the same thing. Having the scale there is dumb. There's no reason for it unless they actually wanna weigh them to see how much they've put back on.
Could be interesting to weigh them.

Jake walked out with Master Cordeiro. Great! Hope E-Burger still has it.

Also, Krylov will break Herman tomorrow.

Someone should tell the ladies to quit flexing at the weigh-ins. None of them look know how to flex. They all either have their forearms straight up in the air, or the overdo it.

Someone should tell the ladies to quit flexing at the weigh-ins. None of them look know how to flex. They all either have their forearms straight up in the air, or the overdo it.

And they don't have any muscle anyway haha.

They are woman, whatcha gonna do?

Robbie is looking kind of flat, doesn't seem to have as much muscle mass as he has in the past

People say Robbie isn't good on the mic? That was a damn good line right there.

"He's a good competitor, but I'm a fighter."

I need to check the odds on Rose vs Owen Wilson's daughter.

Dang, Lawler looks much smaller than other fights! Happy I'll be there to watch this one!

Also Lawler's ginger coach is the real father of his ginger child... Robbie would go crazy on his ass if the brain trauma didn't stop him figuring it out

If Brown beats Ellenberger, which he should, and if (big if) Condit gets past Maia, they should finally do Brown vs. Condit. That fight NEEDS to happen before either of them retire and I can see Condit possibly hanging up the gloves if Maia lays all over him.

Does Joe Silva really not know what the fans want? we all want Brown/Condit to happen and it's pretty obvious why. It will be a fucking crime if this fight isn't made before Condit retires.

Other than that - this card is kind of.. meh.. at least for a PPV. There's only like, 2-3 fights I really want to see, the rest are basically just fillers. They seem to do that a lot lately, not nearly as many real stacked cards anymore, none that I think are truly worth paying for.

Inb4 some idiot elitist says I'm not a real fan since I don't really care for most of this card and don't pay for shit.

Why don't they call it the official faceoffs?

I don't undestand why they even need to get undressed anymore?

They're not trying to shed every single lbs, they've already re-hydrated lol.

IIRC the early weigh in is optional. Fighters can still weigh in at 4pm if they want.

After every early weigh in the same question comes up about taking off clothes. People placing bets want to see what kind of shape they are in, and how they are effected if at all by the weight cut. Thats why they still do it.

Damn, Lawler is looking smaller and smaller every fight.
It started at UFC 189 against MacDonald. Is it intentional to have less muscle to be able to go 5 rounds? Or is he scared from USADA?
Anyway let's go Lawler!!!

Back