UFC 201: Lawler vs. Woodley Prelims PBP (Discussion) 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

Me too, Benoit didn't show much outside of that lucky Pettis win. And Pettis was beating him badly up until then.

Even though Serrano is 36, he was relentless and ragdolling the shit out of that Chinese fighter in his last fight. I could be wrong, but I'm going with my gut and thinking he's going to do the same to Benoit.

Well shit ... is it just me or this shit hasnt started yet ?

BenoitkickPettis.gif
Always hope for him to get KOed after that, though I picked him to win tonight.

Really not sure how interested I am in this card.. Wish Rose v KK was on the prelims and I could go to bed early.

but anyway, sometime the cards with no promise turn out to be the best

39712-1078442.png

@Weidman and @Jin Akutsu ... thanks guys for your replies ... as you can see ive been yelling "i cant see shit Captain" !! :D
Cheers guys .... lets have a good one !

Well i timed things great.

Kids and wife are fed and out of my hair for the evening and just cracked open my first Corona. Just enough time to roll up some tasty Kemo before the first fight.

Cheers ev1 and War Robbie

Let's all remember: No WSOF spoilers. Even if these fighters are slow and you wanna post a gif. Don't do it. Thanks.

I picked Arzamendia because his nickname is Goku

39712-1076910.png

oh shit , they cant repair the golf course for Kevin Kiss´em !! oh shit !! what am i gonna do know ?!
Thank God they quited playing golf meanwhile.

Lets GO !!!

oh shit , they cant repair the golf course for Kevin Kiss´em !! oh shit !! what am i gonna do know ?!
Thank God they quited playing golf meanwhile.

Lets GO !!!

IN!!!!

WE ROLLIN MY FRIEND

---

WE THE BEST SHERBROS

Back