UFC 201: Lawler vs Woodley Post-Fight Press Conference (Video)

I hate this trend, and it's all McGreggar's fault. Hope Dana gives Wonderboy the opportunity to whoop Tyron's ass.
wonderboy said let's fight in November and Tyron said he wants nick in August and wonder boy in November

Question to Lawler: "Did you ever think about dodging or blocking punches?" Lawler: "Well, yeah, in hindsight."

Was that Tyron asking Lawler if he thinks he deserves a rematch?

Who asked that last question?

Robbie wants a re-match... but realizez he needz a win or 2 before he gets it.

So he wants Diaz for 202...

Interesting.

lol Tyron, wants to git that money, not that I don't understand.
But Thompson is getting that shot homie.

Woodley taking charge as champ. He just brushes off wonder boy.

Did I mention Woodley trainz with the same team that coachez Punk? They foresaw Lawler... reckon they can foresee Gall?

"Nick Diaz is a top 5 WW of all time in my eyes. If I'm the best in the world, I feel I should go against those guys."

Short conference. Why did they move everyone else out for the 5 questions Woodley got?

"Nick Diaz is a top 5 WW of all time in my eyes. If I'm the best in the world, I feel I should go against those guys."
He'z pushin the fight he & hiz coachez thought about this ahead of time.

Woodley is "toooo" on point for this to be an improv. He'z hand picking Nick.

Maybe to his detriment... but it's obvious this is a fight he & his coachez think he can win.

Last edited:
"T-wood congratulations on the belt and your $50,000 performance of the night bonus."

"Brrrrrrrrrrt!"

Any word on Nick? The champion just called him out.

Not something you see often.

Holy sheezer!

They're playing Mac/Nate 1 at the end of the presser!

"I want fight with Joanna, I'm ready for her. She said I'm not on her level. I'm good enough to fight with her. Polish power versus Polish power."

"Joanna is a very good fighter I respect her very much. She is the best in the world. Maybe I am not the best but I can beat the best."

I'm watching on my smart tv... is everyone else getting this mac/diaz 1 fight?

Jake: "We trained the kick quite a bit. We trained this kick specifically as a southpaw for quite a while. It was planned."

Any word on Ed Herman? dude went down hard.

OK he just tweeted something... he's ok.

Back