UFC 201: Lawler vs Woodley Post-Fight Press Conference (Video)

IMO:

POTN: Woodley and Krylov
FOTN: Karolina and Rose

Lol Woodley turning down Wonder Boy on FOX post fight. Said he wants Nick Diaz! Money Fights!

Lol Woodley turning down Wonder Boy on FOX post fight. Said he wants Nick Diaz! Money Fights!
I'm so sick of these new champs looking for "money fights" instead of fighting the #1 contender. Dana needs to put his foot down.

I hate this trend, and it's all McGreggar's fault. Hope Dana gives Wonderboy the opportunity to whoop Tyron's ass.

I'm so sick of these new champs looking for "money fights" instead of fighting the #1 contender. Dana needs to put his foot down.
I agree with you but Dana is probably the one who encourages it the most.

why is robbie's smiling face on the press conference photo? cause the ufc thought woodley would gas.

You have to admit this situation is different than Michael Bisping's; Dan Henderson is coming off a brutal KO of Hector Lombard.

Nick Diaz is coming off... well, his last fight was before his suspension - a relatively dull NC (loss) to Anderson Silva in a weird fight.

I'm for Bisping-Henderson 2; I'm against Woodley-Diaz.

I want Woodley-Thomspon God damn it! I'm drunk! And high! And I want it!

1st question to Ellenberger: "Are you still mentally weak? Is that still something you have to work on?"

I'd rather see Diaz-Lawler 2 than Diaz-Woodley

I missed the beginning, did they announce who got the bonuses of the night?

FOTN Rose/Karolina LOL. War on women my ass. That's the bonus equivalent of a diversity hire right there.

Seriously they're going to remove everyone to give Woodley his own conference?

WTF.

Woodley on FS1 right now... I like his composure saying he respects Lawler,... but this is his time. (in a nutshell)

Back