UFC 200

TheNewEmperor

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Any chance we see a freak show match thrown in?

Stitches vs game

Ray rice vs his wife

Bill o reilly vs that lesbian from msnbc

Rob kardadhian vs tyga

Chris brown vs frank ocean

Donald trump vs vladamier putin

I think we need to get over the "not a true mixed martial artist" b.s. its entertainment, not a real sport. Since we dont get the true match ups we deserve shouldnt we atleast get to see the match ups we want?

9ba1370c046a0581bb8cd260d13b6bc467632814_hq.gif

Like I've said before, I can't believe I get dubs for using the word "dumbass" while threads like this go completely unpunished

lol at best, Rogan vs. Snipes

O'Reilly vs. Maddow is actually a toss-up. Hope they book it. I hope Bill wins via gogo choke.

Like I've said before, I can't believe I get dubs for using the word "dumbass" while threads like this go completely unpunished
What are dubs? Is that when a mod likes your post?

Cool, throw in the UFCs first 2v1 while were at it:

10152009_10152063917773388_4378249497774385946_n.jpg

This 2 vs. 1 is a good idea. I wish I could see TS vs. Rumble and Jones. Hopefully after the fight this guy wouldn't be able to start any other stupid trolling thread like his two last ones.

Any chance we see a freak show match thrown in?

Stitches vs game

Ray rice vs his wife

Bill o reilly vs that lesbian from msnbc

Rob kardadhian vs tyga

Chris brown vs frank ocean

Donald trump vs vladamier putin

I think we need to get over the "not a true mixed martial artist" b.s. its entertainment, not a real sport. Since we dont get the true match ups we deserve shouldnt we atleast get to see the match ups we want?
Chris Brown and Rihanna
The epic rematch we all have been waiting for !!!!!

you got dubs for calling someone a dumb ass?

I'm sure i've told posters here to kill themselves and nothing has happened.

you got dubs for calling someone a dumb ass?

I'm sure i've told posters here to kill themselves and nothing has happened.

I called two posters dumbasses for saying that Jones' recent pullover was definitely an act of racial profiling. Because there's no way cops have these things called computers that can run license plates and tell them if a car is unregistered and a driver has a suspended license.

Back