PBP UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunes Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Jose shouldnt bitch about his pay if he wont learn the damn language!

I don't know why but I can't wait for Brock's fight. I'm not even a fan lol

Jon really fucked this card man. And im a huge fan.

Aldo is the worst shit talker I've ever seen. "I'm the true FW champion" wtf...

Sucks to leave this topic. This was a good one. Nearly 5000 posts just for prelims.

Shoutout to @Wadtucket. You the champ for keeping up with this topic.

She had her back taken easily and was fighting off chokes. That means she survived. Even "her" round in the first was muted in terms of offense. Pena is/was better. And you've been one of her main doubters. Looks like you've got egg on your face since she'll be fighting for the title in the near future most likely.
Pena is not better than Cat, she just got the decision tonight. I still stand by my doubts, Pena is a good grappler but a terrible fighter. did you see the way she was just holding on for dear life in the clinch when the fight started? she looked terrified. If she fought a Cat that had been active tonight she wouldve been finished within 2

Can somebody repost that Cat pic where it says "It's time for no gameplan" please? I saved it on my phone but for some reason it's not showing up in my pic folder because my phone is a piece of garbage and I can't find the page that it was posted on.

They both almost killed me, of how boring that was ...
when only one of them are actively trying to fight, and the other is trying to smother...... it usually goes like that

all 200 of you move over to the other thread for main events.

Back