UFC 200 PPV buys?

Felsh

57-0
Banned
Reaction score
I can't find them on google. If they didn't break the record, with a card built like that, I don't think that you can really make a claim that Brock is a bigger draw than McGregor. I mean, he's larger, but that comes with the territory of anabolic steroids.

The card kind of let me down in general, everything played out so vanilla

except for the main event that. but Tate losing it on her first defense, after Holm losing it on hers kind of just make the division look like shit. Not a good look imo.

I heard it was around 1,200,000 but can't confirm it.

All i know is that the main event was a marketing turnoff. The first question someone asks is "what's the main event" and the answer to that question was always a letdown.

I can't find them on google. If they didn't break the record, with a card built like that, I don't think that you can really make a claim that Brock is a bigger draw than McGregor. I mean, he's larger, but that comes with the territory of anabolic steroids.

How can you not make the claim when Brock was on the highest selling card of all time still?

Lesnar can't sell like Conor does without GSP.

the card comparatively was backed way harder. With GSP and all.

Ifir laffytaffy

UFC 200 would likely have done much better had Jon Jones not been pulled last second, which created a mad scramble to figure out who was headlining.

Every one of Conor's ppv's have had a title fight as co main...

It flopped without Conor. Even though it was stacked, it will come short by at least half a million of what 202 will do.

It flopped without Conor. Even though it was stacked, it will come short by at least half a million of what 202 will do.

Even though early estimates were 1.2 mil, and UFC 196 estimates weren't much higher.

Back