UFC 200 on FS1 now

Frankie Vs Edgar was a great war... it ended in a rematch for the belt

I have Edgar by KO, but if it goes to the ground Frankie has the advantage

Frankie should take it but you never know. Edgar is a live dog

Thanks. Set the DVR to record the replay later.

I still can't believe Tate vs Nunes was the main event of that shit show HAHAHAHA

Man i tried to watch after i saw this thread. This really was a bad card. I like Cormier but i can't watch his fights after they happen live. This one was pretty bad. The Brock fight was super bad as well due to general lack of activity. Even had a ref warning for that. Miesha looked like she never fought before and that was the main event. The crowd didn't really seem to care about any of the fights. Awful crowd. The mat was a decision. It was a terrible night all around.

(watching from Cormier on...) Aldo fight was fun to watch live but not overyly exciting. Cain was good but fast.

Man i tried to watch after i saw this thread. This really was a bad card. I like Cormier but i can't watch his fights after they happen live. This one was pretty bad. The Brock fight was super bad as well. Miesha looked like she never fought before and that was the main event. The crowd didn't really seem to care about any of the fights. Awful crowd. The mat was a decision. It was a terrible night all around.

Blame it on Conor for ducking the Nate rematch

My tv is showing ( Fios ) it on FS2. Might want to dbl check that channel. Maybe I'll tune in for Nunes smashing Tate.

A possible preview of what happens to Ronda.

Man i tried to watch after i saw this thread. This really was a bad card. I like Cormier but i can't watch his fights after they happen live. This one was pretty bad. The Brock fight was super bad as well due to general lack of activity. Even had a ref warning for that. Miesha looked like she never fought before and that was the main event. The crowd didn't really seem to care about any of the fights. Awful crowd. The mat was a decision. It was a terrible night all around.

(watching from Cormier on...) Aldo fight was fun to watch live but not overyly exciting. Cain was good but fast.
What sucks is this last ppv was 100X better then UFC 200, but no one bought it. 200 was very lackluster, where every fight on 206 was amazing!

The crowd didn't really seem to care about any of the fights. Awful crowd. The mat was a decision. It was a terrible night all around
Was there live. Only time the crowd really got involved was the huge chant for a stand up during Cormier-Silva and when Silva doubled Cormier in the 3rd. Other than that was shit. Jones getting pulled sucked all of the energy out of the city. It was an odd weekend.

QcjiDM9.jpg

Man Frankie vs edgar has to be one of the closest fights of all time, their names are different but everything is virtually identical.

Back