UFC 200 June 2016 Card Discussion

BobSappIsGOAT

White Belt
Reaction score
Given that PPVs happen monthly, UFC 200 will likely take place in June or possibly first week of July next year. Do you see any current champs holding their titles till then? I propose UFC has 3 titles on the main card, including one of the women's titles. This will likely be the biggest UFC event ever; do you have a realistic dream card? Mine would be:

Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier II (LHW title)
Rory Macdonald vs Brandon Thatch (WW title)
Ronda Rousey vs Jessica Eye
Uriah Hall vs Vitor Belfort
Mendes vs Edgar

Carlos Condit vs Matt Brown
Matt Mitrione vs Stipe Miocic
Cummins vs Bader
Rose Namajunas vs Paige Van Zant

Al Iaquinta vs Nate Diaz
Benavidez vs Horiguchi

didnt_read_the_situation_gif.gif

I'm assuming that Rory will win the title between now and next June. And Thatch will pull off a few more wins in the coming year. They will fight sometime in the future.

Stephen Thompson will have the strap in 2016.

Those are some random matchups. Why would you want to watch Cummins vs Bader? Do you have insomnia?

Main card

Brock Vs Mir 3
Cro Cop vs Dos Caras Jr 2
CM Punk vs The Green Power Ranger
Rampage Vs Tito
token WMMA fight

Stop with the v. Cormier II nonsense. Jones won clearly. Let's move on.

GSP isn't fighting in 2015....

....because he's bulking for his MW fight against Anderson at UFC 200 in 2016.

tumblr_inline_mxa4fmxgeS1rxoj7t.jpg

Main card

Brock Vs Mir 3
Cro Cop vs Dos Caras Jr 2
CM Punk vs The Green Power Ranger
Rampage Vs Tito
token WMMA fight

LOL, is the UFC going to pay Tito $500k for that fight, straight up? Only way I see him signing is for $500k per fight.

says the guy with Thatch in a title fight within a year and a half.

The guy barely gets out of bed without ending up with a sling around his arm.

That is 17 months from now or so. The guy is 2-0 in the UFC and is fighting Wonderboy in 3 weeks. If he stops Wonderboy in emphatic fashion, you don't see him possibly challenging for a title in 16 months time?

That is 17 months from now or so. The guy is 2-0 in the UFC and is fighting Wonderboy in 3 weeks. If he stops Wonderboy in emphatic fashion, you don't see him possibly challenging for a title in 16 months time?

It'll be roughly over a year and a half since he's fought when he steps in to fight Thomson, and even then, thats a big if.

The guy nearly pulled out of the Thomson fight a couple weeks ago and ended up in the hospital with a sling, unable to train. You can't make a title run if you don't fight.

Back