UFC 200 - DC vs JJ 2 - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a 5 round fight feel like Tate is one of the safer plays on the card, especially when Nunes round 1 is a great price to hedge with. Shes arguably the toughest girl in WMMA, gets stronger as a fight goes and Nunes slows and gets worse.

Starts round 3, Tate in 4 and 5 for me with Nunes round 1 small as a hedge to those plays. Prob either Tate ml or o1.5 in some parlays too

Man, I hope so. I'm pretty big on Nunes R1 +900 (prop wise)

The way shits going, we're gonna get Cardio Nunes who wins a 5 round point fighting match. FFS.

Regarding Brock Lesnar, his fight against Mark Hunt was announced on June 6th, and the actual fight happens 1 month later on July 9th.

Has Lesnar been active in WWE lately? I'm curious how much MMA training he actually put in for this fight. I'm still taking Hunt to win, but a barely trained Lesnar might mean a faster finish for Hunt.

The way shits going, we're gonna get Cardio Nunes who wins a 5 round point fighting match. FFS.

I know what you mean, I'm betting Lestner to win by gogoplata or flying triangle

Hunt
Hendricks, even if he will be in terrible shape he should win with Gastelum
Maybe Miesha
Zingano

Regarding Brock Lesnar, his fight against Mark Hunt was announced on June 6th, and the actual fight happens 1 month later on July 9th.

Has Lesnar been active in WWE lately? I'm curious how much MMA training he actually put in for this fight. I'm still taking Hunt to win, but a barely trained Lesnar might mean a faster finish for Hunt.

Good question. I'm all over Hunt either way but has been in WWE in past month or so? JB? When was Conor'sf fight scrapped? I am assuming negotiations only began then for Brock to return.

Good question. I'm all over Hunt either way but has been in WWE in past month or so? JB? When was Conor'sf fight scrapped? I am assuming negotiations only began then for Brock to return.
He works a part time schedule for WWE. Shows up every couple of months to work just a handful of shows.

His training is easily the biggest question mark going into this. Who knows how long this deal has been discussed, or how long Brock has been training in hopes of coming over for another fight

Last edited:
Does anyone know when Dana first said that the UFC 200 co-main is going to blow minds? I reckon they were negotiating with Brock when he said that.

He's had a three month camp max and i think it's less. He's getting his arse kicked. Hunt's line is insane IMO.

Who likes nunes over Tate?

i think she's gonna win rd 1. rd 1 stoppage is unlikely, obviously, but could happen. i think she'll fade, tho. i don't see how she wins the later rounds. tate is a slow starter who gets better the longer fights go. nunes is the opposite. polar opposites in this respect.

Thinking Tate/Nunes will look a lot like Zingano/Nunes. Both are slow starters and Nunes will get some good damage in but both are tough ass broads who fight through it. I could see an early stoppage for Nunes but Miesha probably just eats some shots and Nunes gasses after a couple rds, Miesha takes over.

I love Tate Nunes for lb. If i can get Tate near evens after r1 im smashing that line.

Liking Pena as a dog vs Cat. played that for a unit. She's a mean bitch who won't back down and has a fucking savage top game. this could look like the Nunes fight w/o the gassing and losing part. Cat's legit but if Pena gets her down consistently, she's gonna be in for a beating imo.

Liking Pena as a dog vs Cat. played that for a unit. She's a mean bitch who won't back down and has a fucking savage top game. this could look like the Nunes fight w/o the gassing and losing part. Cat's legit but if Pena gets her down consistently, she's gonna be in for a beating imo.

cat's been out a freakin while, too, man. i'll be on pena

Hunt arrived at Xtreme Couture a week ago. Plenty of time to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back