UFC 2 is p4p the most underrated card in the history of the sport

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was a sixteen man tournament, all fought in a single night. Nuf said. But why do so many people overlook it?

image_crop.php

Fred Ettish was robbed!!

it's interesting but a tournament in a single day is no good. evidenced by the fact that some bullshido fighter won the very next UFC as a final replacement. those UFCs are still fun as hell!

You have no idea how much of a warrior this man is and was. Got his first victory at 53, fighting a man who was half his age.
Also, it gave us Remco Pardoel, the best wingman my favorite convict could ever ask for (and his vicious elbows).
You can see Pat Smith literally learning the guillotine choke and pulling one out of his ass, before landing the most damaging elbows (repeated elbows to the back of the head from high back mount) I'd seen since Paul Herrera nearly died against Goodridge.
Such an underrated event.

it's interesting but a tournament in a single day is no good. evidenced by the fact that some bullshido fighter won the very next UFC as a final replacement. those UFCs are still fun as hell!
Ninja cop is not bullshido. He went Rural Alabama truck stop arrest on Harold Howard.
Steve Jennum is GOAT @ Police Brutality.

You have no idea how much of a warrior this man is and was. Got his first victory at 53, fighting a man who was half his age.
Also, it gave us Remco Pardoel, the best wingman my favorite convict could ever ask for (and his vicious elbows).
You can see Pat Smith literally learning the guillotine choke and pulling one out of his ass, before landing the most damaging elbows (repeated elbows to the back of the head from high back mount) I'd seen since Paul Herrera nearly died against Goodridge.
Such an underrated event.

i do actually.

Ufc two is what started this for me.

I remember watching that shizz on vhs and shitting myself that bloodsport was an actual real life thang.

Pat Smith vs weird exploding nose ninja was teh best.

Most of the guys in the first few UFC's were horrible. Ettish being one of them.

The "sport" was so unregulated back then, what would happen to you in the cage was a massive unknown.

The courage of those men at that time was amazing.

Most of the guys in the first few UFC's were horrible. Ettish being one of them.
Getting into the cage at that time took far more courage than it does now. It doesn't elevate their skill levels, but it does elevate them as men.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back