UFC 199: Rockhold v Bisping | 12amET 6/5

Hendo winning made this so much easier haha

Thank god. Hendo. Whew.

shit,just found i bet on mike for a decision,bollocks.

I was hoping I fell asleep and that was just a dream (nightmare).
Bisping?
C'mon!!!

I need a hug

Congrats to all who bet on Bisping

20160605_114328.png

If feels good man. I won on Diaz earlier this year. I want to pick the Jones ktfo loss. Epic victory awaits.

I bet on Vegas odds going full retard and getting it wrong. Not the fighter.

damn i went 2/7 on the event for a loss of 70,000.

dariush, andrade,
guida, lombard, faber, rockhold, lamas, green

dustin poirier was impressive as fuck taking green out that easily. He belongs at LW.

i thought i'd see lamas be more successful with mixing it up. holloway impressed the fuck out of me too even though i already thought he was pretty damn good. dudes fuckin crazy, winning 2.5 rounds and then lets him bang at the last 10 seconds! how the fuck did he not get a god damn bonus

I hope you didn't bet your house lol

Curious is curious, who bet the 1st Rd ko?

I bet it all on Rockhold. Everything I had. North of a mil. Luckily, I had sprinkled some on Bisping and the draw in the boxing match, or I would be flat. I went all in on the NBA over tonight, so I'll either be back or done for this season depending upon that outcome. Brutal Rockhold losses last night. lol

if only i had been really bold and put the 50k i had on rockhold on a bisping, At least i put 10k "throwaway bets" on both Bisping by sub and t/ko

I bet it all on Rockhold. Everything I had. North of a mil. Luckily, I had sprinkled some on Bisping and the draw in the boxing match, or I would be flat. I went all in on the NBA over tonight, so I'll either be back or done for this season depending upon that outcome. Brutal Rockhold losses last night. lol

giphy.gif

excluding 50k push on Casey

i wagered 1.08million (500k of it was on Cruz)
i won 301.5k
lost 380k (150k on Rockhold)

Back