NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST - (N.G.S.) - Sign Up

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Link to NGS Final Round http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/voting-closed-non-gif-shoop-contest-v1-final-round.3290465/

Polls are up!

NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST VOTING THREAD "GREEN" - ROUND 1

NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V1 VOTING THREAD "BLUE" - ROUND 1

USE ALL 15 OF YOUR VOTES. DO NOT VOTE FOR JUST YOUR ONE FAVORITE.

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 15 FROM THESE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL WITH THE TOP 15 SHOOPS ADVANCING TO THE FINAL ROUND.

There are limited poll options, so the entries have been spread across two threads. One is named "GREEN" and the other "BLUE". Please check out both threads before you vote. To view the images in full resolution, just click on them.

************YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THE RULES AS THEY ARE BEING UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME*************

You can start when you wish, but entries must be submitted by deadline.

Limited to the first 45 entries. N.G.S. is a 2 round contest. There will be 3 separate voting threads for "Round 1" since polls are limited to 15. 15 Shoops with the most votes from all polls combined will advance to "The Final Round". Round 1 voting is essentially one big voting pool, with the top 15 going into the final. In Round 1, you can vote for as many Shoops as you want to ensure your favorite Shoops advance. Users will be randomized in the polls.

The Final Round will be tentatively scheduled for UFC 200, and will be limited to 1 vote per person.

If all slots are full, you can enter as an alternate. People get cold feet, so you still will have a chance to compete. All contestants, please double check in this thread that you are properly entered.

EDIT: "IN" or any other one word responses will not count as you committing to entry. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. "Sign me up", "Count me in BWR" or "I want to enter" would be good responses. @MacDuffle's response was best: "I legally consent to participating in said contest". :) Do not post JUST a picture to indicate your intentions. TY. - BWR

This contest is not affiliated with Sherdog. It is a BWR production.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN AND SHERDOG HAS LISTENED!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

lrGChzY.png

Poster says it all. Any questions or comments, post them here or PM bigwaverider. <-- direct PM link. All contestants will be anonymous in the voting threads. More info will be added as needed. N.G.S. is starting a PM mailing list to send out info about future contests and possibly Sherdog Shoop News. If you are an active Shooper or just want to keep up, then once again PM bigwaverider.

Good luck to everyone!

Copying Shoopmaster @Chuck from ISL - ..let the trash talk begin!
(Remember, you can be as mean as you want as long as everything is within Sherdog rules and meant in jest! This is for fun and fans.)

Contestants: If I forget to place your name here, let me know. YOU are responsible for making sure that you are actually entered. If you change your mind, let me know. Please read the rules in the poster and in the OP as they may have changed.

1. @bigwaverider
2. @Pls Respond
3. @SirKratos
4. @thefaintjoy
5. @TrainInVain
6. @CerebralKnievel
7. @tonil
8. @I.Broke.The.Bat!
9. @Total Immortal
10. @EOW
11. @Empty Emp
12. @Tol
13. @Soul On Ice
14. @Jehannum
15. @GeoffJeff
16. @adamsilva
17. @Thread
18. @MacDuffle
19. @LouisBolanos
20. @NastyGenes
21. @Cowboy Cerroliveira
22. @SoberReem
23. @Zombie Prophet
24. @Credo
25. @suizuri
26. @Primitivo
27. @Chuck
28. @TigerUpperKut
29. @Alex
30. @Katsumi Yamada
31. @frandie2b
32. @gboy
33. @TM C
34. @blackhat
35. @SenÖr Whìteßel+
36. @madi
37. @RunningBoar
38. @Lawrence
39. @Matt Hutchings
40. @SherdogGoat
41. @Meduza
42. @dije1
43. @Epicmount
44. @Giblert

Last edited:
In

So I can start posting shoops now? how about waiting until UFC 199 happens so I can use images from the events?

Nevermind read.

Need to learn to shoop so I can stack that chedda.

Awesome stuff BWR. Can't wait to see what everyone does. Can you give some examples of shoops related to UFC 199? Are we talking posters or promotional type artwork?

If I wasn't dealing with some heath issues I would be in for sure :( I'll try to put something together hopefully.

i win

jQVYy9C.jpg

*Fixed

yLelRir.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome stuff BWR. Can't wait to see what everyone does. Can you give some examples of shoops related to UFC 199? Are we talking posters or promotional type artwork?

If I wasn't dealing with some heath issues I would be in for sure. :( I'll try to put something together hopefully.

Maybe I should re-word that.It will be like normal Shoop threads when we shoop the fighters except these will all be non animated. Just act like this is a normal thread for UFC 199, but do you best! You can start whenever you want, but it will probably be best to wait for 199 to end so your Shoop reflects what happened. What wording should I use in the poster to make that more clear?

Oh and sorry bout your health brother dro.

Reserving my spot.

Beware, clowns. You're all about to suffer the hammerfist of my creativity and unrivaled wit.

(Removes pants and assumes the stance)

nice job bwr, you make sherdog a better place ^^

I think I figured out how to win this time. Count me in.
62VtP1H.jpg

Maybe I should re-word that.It will be like normal Shoop threads when we shoop the fighters except these will all be non animated. Just act like this is a normal thread for UFC 199, but do you best! You can start whenever you want, but it will probably be best to wait for 199 to end so your Shoop reflects what happened. What wording should I use in the poster to make that more clear?

Oh and sorry bout your health brother dro.
Gotcha. I think the fact that the contest is starting prior to UFC 199 threw me off a bit. I dont think you need to add anything specific to the poster to explain it though.

Are we allowed to submit multiple entries or is there a limit?

Back