UFC 198 looks to be Werdum/Miocic & Belfort/Souza

Sadly too many fans don't care about cheats!

Yeah its a bit of both for me.

1) Belfort being given opportunity after opportunity to cheat, as he seems to know he can't compete without it.

2) The UFC seeming to assist him in this as they're desperate for him to remain in title contention.

Shame she had issue with WWE, liked seeing her on TV every week, but was never an Impact fan.

I stopped watching WWE in the early 00's and started watching TNA/ROH/Etc...

Love her.

I still don't understand how Miocic is before Overeem. I know Overeem has some knockouts but he beat the two guys that Miocic lost to. Big Ben is also skipped.

I still don't understand how Miocic is before Overeem. I know Overeem has some knockouts but he beat the two guys that Miocic lost to. Big Ben is also skipped.

Eh Stipe's the youngest of the bunch and only has 2 losses. Anyone is better than Cain imo. I was good with Rothwell, Overeem, hell anyone with a win in his most recent fight. I'd take Nelson over Cain and I'm not even kidding. If Cain is so good he should fight a top contender when he gets back and then if he wins that he can have another title shot.

Eh Stipe's the youngest of the bunch and only has 2 losses. Anyone is better than Cain imo. I was good with Rothwell, Overeem, hell anyone with a win in his most recent fight. I'd take Nelson over Cain and I'm not even kidding. If Cain is so good he should fight a top contender when he gets back and then if he wins that he can have another title shot.
Youngest means title shot?

Oh boy, Belfort fighting in Brazil again.
:rolleyes:

I'd rather see untested Vitor fight Jacare.

Look at fights where Cyborg (Male) was submitted, his tendons would tear to shreds the second someone grab his arm. Now have the arm grabbed by Jacare, this might be the fight time we see the MMA figure of speech "Take his arm home" actually happen when all of Vitor's under developed tendons get strained by his improperly developed muscles.

i'm neither brazillain, english or from the us but i simply enjoy the fighters from the other places more.
You're the only one, the vast majority here has a brazilian as their favorite fighter. Either Shogun, Machida, Anderson, Minotauro, Aldo or Belfort.

Because Overeem is not a Ufc fighter at the moment.

How can you not understand that?

Sadly too many fans don't care about cheats!

I don't blame fighters from the early days of mma. The Ufc let an environment exist where cheating became prevalent. I honestly believe at least half of them were.

Now though the environment has changed though and it shouldn't take to many 2 year suspensions for them to take Usada seriously

You're the only one, the vast majority here has a brazilian as their favorite fighter. Either Shogun, Machida, Anderson, Minotauro, Aldo or Belfort.
i prefer ricardo arona to any of those fighters. rest assured not everyone feels the same as you.

Back