UFC 198 confirmed for Curitiba, Brazil (Werdum vs. Miocic)

Look good. Think that will be a good night.

Stipe taking that belt from a Brazilian in Brazil

That is amazing. Card is full of great fights. Would like them to get Almeida on the show to scrap.

Love the looks of this card. FFS, ban training for all of these fighters 3 weeks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stipe will get RNC'ed
Man, I don't see Stipe getting submitted. Of course with Werdum it's always possible, but Stipe has never been in a bad position grappling. I think he's been dominant in just about every ground exchange. Even when he's been taken down, which has only happened three times, he's never been there for long, never been passed, reversed or submitted. I think his wrestling is way stronger than people think and I don't think this fight will go to the ground for significant time unless Stipe decides it will. His IQ is high enough to play it smart.

I see Werdum flopping to the ground in this fight, trying to lure Stipe in. That and pull guard.

Of course Werdum is a heavyweight and could in theory knock Stipe out cold and make me look terrible, too. (Stipe is going to give Werdum a ton of trouble standing though.)

WHAT!! A Brazilian card and no one named Silva? CRAZY!

At least the weather should be better at this time of the year there.

Back