Ufc 197 is stacked

Let's just go ahead and assume that the Jones/Cormier fight gets cancelled and yet again DJ headlines:

UFC 191 - originally supposed to be Cormier vs Gustafsson
UFC 186 - originally supposed to be Dillashaw vs Barao
UFC 178 - originally supposed to be Jones vs Cormier

Nick Ring vs Costa Phillipou as a title eliminator would make this card.

Aside from the main and co main, I'm not overly interested.

Yeah, shaping up to be very good if it holds together.

Not really

A lot better than 196 and I actually am more excited for Jones/DC than Conor/RDA

Nelson/Lewis as the main event on FS1 prelims would probably break records if promoted right.

king_kong_vs_godzilla_by_zornow-d5wxi9s.jpg

Godzilla way too small. King Kong way too big. King Kong vs. Godzilla would be like Wolverine vs. baby monkey in terms of size and actual power.

Godzilla way too small. King Kong way too big. King Kong vs. Godzilla would be like Wolverine vs. baby monkey in terms of size and actual power.
Toho King Kong is not the same as RKO King Kong

Toho King Kong is not the same as RKO King Kong

There can be only one canon. If Toho can mess with King Kong, why do they get so mad when Americans messed with Godzilla in the first film?

I wouldn't say stacked, its above average.
Jones Cormier 10/10
DJ Cejudo 6/10
Natal Whittaker 7/10
Bj Siver 4/10
Yair Fili 7/10

Yeah I like it quite a bit as well. Pretty excited for the BJ fight. I think 196 and 197 are about equal in the overall card, but the main events for both are some of the most epic main events we've ever seen

There can be only one canon. If Toho can mess with King Kong, why do they get so mad when Americans messed with Godzilla in the first film?

For the same reason you are getting mad about two different takes on a fictional creature, probably: stupidity

Whittaker vs Natal is already enough for me to get excited

Lol at Natal being on PPV card.

Joe Silva will never learn. I expect him to put Rosholt on PPV again.

Especially since it seems the Penn vs Siver rumors are true

Ufc 197
Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier
Henry Cejudo vs Demetrious Johnson
Rafael Natal vs Robert Whittaker
BJ Penn vs Dennis Siver
Yair Rodriguez vs Andre Fili

If Nelson vs Lewis does get added, could be an epic card.

EDIT: added Yair vs Fili

With Nelson on it makes the card epic? Lol, ts must have some really low standards.

Back