UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Amanda Nunes v Valentina Shevchenko is even money, I thought Nunes would be a solid favorite?
Nunes is under priced here. I think Shev had things her own way last time more due to the shgitness of her opponent rather than her being great. Thus I think Nunes should be much more of a favourite in the betting.

3:00am here in the UK, the fact that i can watch the UFC events without being too tired is one of the few advantages to having a messed up sleeping pattern lol. it's all good, i got my beer and snacks. i even have some leftover KFC from what I got for my dinner. awwwwwww yeaah. this is the life. :D

Nunes is under priced here. I think Shev had things her own way last time more due to the shgitness of her opponent rather than her being great. Thus I think Nunes should be much more of a favourite in the betting.
I couldn't agree more.

Trump just promised to bomb Siyar and his family.
The Return of Jafar: Poll finds 41% of likely Trump voters want to bomb Agrabah — the fictional city from ‘Aladdin’

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...mp-voters-bomb-aladdin-city-article-1.2470693

2bf3968de9d74ee5a459f63e4cb94a81.jpg

9fa287c0cb68462d94ebc4c4f90cecac.jpg

Erick Silva vs Brandon Thatch in a loser leaves town match next ?

actually we respect people of all faiths and ethnicities(see Prince Naseem Hamed, Amir Kha..... ok he's a bad example lol)

Bra...an American just got choked out (i.e. head clean off) by an Afghan that screamed ALLAHU AKHBAR afterwards and he was not only not booed he was cheered for. In Nevada, a state where Trump annihilated the competition.

Bringing people together. Trump 2016! A new era of peace through strength, harmony through unity!

This is painful to watch further, going to twist up some Trainwreck.
And all ready for the main card. Threads like this show me who the class act sherdoggers are - fighter loyalty, just enough troll and comraderie of watching live fights.

"I love you my bitches!" - Kenny "Ichi" Florian

Valentina can and will get it.

valentina-shevchenko.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Bra...an American just got choked out (i.e. head clean off) by an Afghan that screamed ALLAHU AKHBAR afterwards and he was not only not booed he was cheered for. In Nevada, a state where Trump annihilated the competition.

Bringing people together. Trump 2016! A new era of peace through strength, harmony through unity!
most of the crowd are Irish, and caring individuals like us Brits.... not like you nasty racist 'Muricans

Back