UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

I don't want to imply Siyar is a terrorist, but he does look like a man that has been involved in car bombings.

Thatch can try his hand in glory or bellator kickboxing. At this point, you are a direct reflection of your work thus far.

Yelling time! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Shevchenko is #2 P4P best ass in MMA

#1 is Sexyama of course

ALLAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

I just think thats the coolest shit ever
200.gif

I wish there were more Muslims in the UFC. The American reaction to a bit of Arabic is hilarious every time.

But he didn't get booed...

You savages probably would have thrown bottles at him, fookin chavs.
actually we respect people of all faiths and ethnicities(see Prince Naseem Hamed, Amir Kha..... ok he's a bad example lol)

DMX : I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse.................

BUY THIS PAY PER VIEW IT'S GONNA BE INSANE - Kenny Florian

Siyar is an Afghan nationalist, why would he have any sympathy for terrorism?

I dont know if Thatch is done. I think losing nerves are very real and that loss to Bendo made him lose all confidence. There is no way the Thatch that fought Bendo gets tapped by Siyar in 2 and a half rounds. Getting put on your back and exhausted does something to you, like getting attacked by a bear or something, makes you terrified you will be stuck with no energy again.

Maybe go to Bellator, pick up a few wins and have a show down with MVP.
Great striking but for all the time he spent supposedly improving his ground game it is still terrible. It is going to be hard for him to find opponents with zero grappling skills because even average skills make him look bad. It sucks, I like Thatch, but he's got a very uphill battle in front of him.

Back