UFC 196 Free Fight: Holly Holm vs Ronda Rousey

I ended my lunch break early so I can come back & watch this

fuckin doulbe yellows, I cant hit the like to all of ya!

What an incredible performance by Holly Holm. Rushing in against Holly was simply a poor gameplan by Ronda. Definitely interested to see how Tate will do against Holm, and even how Ronda will do in the rematch.

Gotta give Ronda her due. She was able to throw Holly before getting KTFO. That's a great result against an athlete as dominant as Holly. Ronda is not without talent.

At first, I was surprised UFC used this fight to hype up Holly's next PPV appearance but then again, they didn't have much choice. Holly didn't really give them much quality material to use prior to the Ronda fight. Now, I know 90% of this forum is having a good ol' time reliving this fight lol

Thanks for posting this!

It's always refreshing to see a humble athlete dole out a good old-fashioned shellacking to a loud-mouthed, arrogant, purveyor of poor sportsmanship.

If you dont have time, or cant wait the best part:
giphy.gif
As much as I enjoy this, hearing Joe Rogan's voice trembling as if a ice cream truck ran over a baby carriage is priceless.

Gonna watch for the first time since, gonna be great.

hahahahaha, could watch that 20 times and not get bored of it

The fight that ended perhaps the greatest media sensation in MMA

Let's relive this amazing moment together. At what point did you guys realize Holly was winning the fight? For me it was when she defended the armbar in the first.

in.

ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

I never noticed the kick at 3:30. It looked like that was the strike that had Ronda on queer street for the rest of the fight and looked illegal from that angle...

Last edited:
But the UFC won't allow this to be shown anywhere.

Ronda had no answers for that straight left.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her get head kicked like that. I thought to myself, "Is this real life or did I get way too high?" I saw this fight at roughly 3-4am and I couldn't sleep for another few hours with how excited and pumped I was.

I knew holly would win once i saw the straight left land a couple of times.

I just can't get enough of this fight... I had the LULZ for weeks!

The satisfaction to tell Ronda lovers to STFU.....
The amusement of going throught he pages of "Shoop that KO Ronda"......
The instant vanish of the White Knights.........

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thank you Holly!!!

May as well make it free eh, most of social media has seen it.

Even my SISTER saw this fight. And that's saying something.

Back