UFC 196 - Confirmed as biggest PPV ever.

100 did 100k more than 196, you're a virgin boy who believed everything fed to you by your gods, the UFC lies their asses off whenever it fits the narritive of their agenda.

If you seriously believe that 196 did more buys than 100, I have some ocean front property in Mars to sell you.

Also, 202 will barely break 1 million clean. Your boy lost a lot of steam with the first Diaz ass whooping. You're welcome.......... Have a ggggggreat morning!!!!!
Way to contribute...

Way to contribute...
The UFC is a privately owned company. They don't have to, nor do they ever give accurate numbers just like fighters cut height in the tale of the tape.

Me taking Meltzer's word is no different than you taking the UFC's word. You Conor f@gz will lap up anything that'll help you deal with his loss a little better. Ohhhh yyyyyeah, the UFC never lies about anything, lol.

UFC 100 had many more stars than just Conor and MMA was a whole lot more popular back in 2009 than it is today. Bars rarely fill up for PPVs anymore and a lot stopped showing them. You no longer see that stupid ass casual fan Affliction and TapouT fad. MMA is still big, but it pretty much reached a ceiling and a lot of casuals stopped watching.

100 >>>>>> 196

Sales > Watched
Since sales is a known number and watched is sort of a make believe number.

UFC 100 > UFC 196

196 is incredibly amazing though and shows Conor's star power.

I never doubted Conor's drawing power, only his jiu jitsu from the bottom position
Sounds to me like you're ready to make that critical jump to being a Conor fanboy. You already have the cock in your mouth, you're just not ready to swallow yet........ Go ahead bro, swallow it right up.

Do it before the Diaz Show at 202 though.

The 1.6m number people constantly quote for UFC 100 is an estimate from one guy's buddies, and that guy has somewhat retracted that number. UFC 196 beat it.

Every record in the game

tSWUqbE.png

"buh-buh-buh the UFC lies"
Haters are livid.

They are called estimates for a reason, only the UFC (and probably the carriers) know the real numbers.
Except ones that matter like most title defenses.

Me taking Meltzer's word is no different than you taking the UFC's word.
I'm taking the UFC, Conor and Nate's word, all 3 know what the PPV did.

Your taking an educated guess that Dave Meltzer already said was probably too high....

That's not the same you angry little manboy.

I'm taking the UFC, Conor and Nate's word, all 3 know what the PPV did.

Your taking an educated guess that Dave Meltzer already said was probably too high....

That's not the same you angry little manboy.
Mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm!!!!!! The delusion is sweet and sour with you, friend.

Gonna go wit the one less likely to lie. Conor is full of shit and so is Dana.

Mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm!!!!!! The delusion is sweet and sour with you, friend.

Gonna go wit the one less likely to lie. Conor is full of shit and so is Dana.
What about Nate?

Careful, you have an agenda to protect.

Except ones that matter like most title defenses.
Who gives a fook about the belts, they're meaningless, Ping bout to fight a 50 year old outside of the top 10, DJ is about to fight the TUF winner, Woodley is angling for contenders that haven't fought or won in years, the guy who is clearly the 2nd best LHW is the champ...It's a joke.

Never seen Nate talking that shit.

Keep that delusion flowing though. Like a river of flowing milk and honey. I love it!
He has said on numerous occasions that it was the biggest selling card in UFC history, pay attention.

Again with this thread?

How fortunate that the UFC got the PPV numbers of the first fight right before the second fight right? And they decided to share that information too! Such nice guys.

Come on, don't give up now....... Keep it flowing. This is good for your jimmies. Let it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL out. I'm here for you.

#ButthurtTherapy
Gotta pop out, I doubt your account will survive the week, but if it does, i'm sure i'll enjoy verbally abusing you again sometime.

Gotta pop out, I doubt your account will survive the week, but if it does, i'm sure i'll enjoy verbally abusing you again sometime.
Enjoy it all before the 20th, because after that, it's gonna be me and only me laughing and clowning.

100 did 100k more than 196, you're a virgin boy who believes everything fed to you by your gods, the UFC lies their asses off whenever it fits the narritive of their agenda.

If you seriously believe that 196 did more buys than 100, I have some ocean front property in Mars to sell you.

Also, 202 will barely break 1 million clean. Your boy lost a lot of steam with the first Diaz ass whooping. You're welcome.......... Have a ggggggreat morning!!!!!
Omg guys 202 will ONLY do a million buys. Like that's not big numbers.

Back