UFC 195 Ronda vs Holm will sell over 1,4mil PPV regardless of the rest of the card

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I wouldnt be suprised if it breaks UFC 100 record. Imo people havent really realized yet what kind of a phenomenon Rousey is becoming. She is only getting bigger, with a very rapid pace, and there is no real ceiling for her drawing power in the near future. She is becoming a female/feminist icon of our generation.

I personally dont love it or hate it, just calling how I see it.

It's Ronda Rousey!

Young girls are crying!

Women are crying!

Wanna see children reading scripts about how Ronda Rousey inspires them? Buy fight pass!

Wanna see Bigfoot's fight with Fedor? Watch it on youtube!

I got 5 seconds to kill before the ad break... er... CONOR MCGREGOR!

i think we've all realized it considering the mountains of media, the reddit b.s., and the constant barrage of threads explaining it to us.

It's going to do a million. I don't think it does 1.4

On the contrary, I think her drawing power will drop off dramatically when she retires. Call me a pessimist.

It's a possibility, almost everyone I knew watched her last PPV. Just hype Holm up as a Vicious Boxer and continuously mention that she is Undefeated.

Maybe a million if they could find a magical way to get Holm to talk shit and hype the fight, but I doubt that will happen.

I wonder if her finishing the fights so quick helps or hurts because I've had people tell me they didn't buy the last fight because they weren't paying for like 30 seconds of her fighting. on the other hand it makes her seem more invincible and builds her aura

Could it reach a million, possibly. However, with NCAA Bowl games, NBA, and people on vacation that weekend, that could affect ppv buys.

Maybe a million if they could find a magical way to get Holm to talk shit and hype the fight, but I doubt that will happen.

No need for any trahs talk from Holm, its all Rousey show like her last fight against Bethe showed. Holm still helps in a way that UFC can market her as a one of the greatest female boxers ever and that she is undefeated.

Could it reach a million, possibly. However, with NCAA Bowl games, NBA, and people on vacation that weekend, that could affect ppv buys.

Meh a Jan 2nd NBA game isn't stopping anyone from buying a ppv.

UFC should really load this card with mighty mouse and all the little guys that can't sell ppvs to give them more exposure and build momentum off of Rhonda's name.

On the contrary, I think her drawing power will drop off dramatically when she retires. Call me a pessimist.

Let me get this straight...when Rousey retires her drawing power will drop? You don't say?!....

Obvious-CaptainObvious.gif~c200

Back