UFC 195 Highest grossing PPV???

hitman911

MindJaxd
@Brown
Reaction score
with the right advertisement, what do you guys think?

I think definitly!!

RR vs HH

JJ vs Gadelha

tate vs nunes

Nope. I think the female heavy card will severly hurt buys.

Karate hottie would be a nice addition to this card

dMvp6Ty.gif

Conor vs aldo is going to be the biggest ppv of all time.. Conor is only slightly behind ronda, and that was a match that came together only weeks before the event. People were expecting conor and aldo for that event, not conor vs chad.

So it's a card with lots of chick fights? Awesome. I can completely ignore it without missing any fights that I am interested in.

They are going to promote Holly as a killer and show those head kick kos like crazy. I say it sells 1.2m.

yea Ronda just can't draw. Was Struve, Nogs n Shogun who carried her
They can't have hurt the buy rate.

IMO, this PPV will pull big numbers. Rousey is the hot new thing for casuals to latch on to. Rousey is to MMA, what Michael Jordan, Dale Earnhardt, Wayne Gretzky, Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps, Floyd Mayweather, and Tom Brady are to their sports; a figure that people can name drop to generate some form of street cred.

They are going to promote Holly as a killer and show those head kick kos like crazy. I say it sells 1.2m.

Obviousy they will promote her as a legit boxing world champ, which she was. They don't have to try very hard to promote that fight.

with the right advertisement, what do you guys think?

I think definitly!!

RR vs HH

JJ vs Gadelha

tate vs nunes

Smoking meth is a terrible thing....It's making you write stupid shit....:eek::eek:

So it's a card with lots of chick fights? Awesome. I can completely ignore it without missing any fights that I am interested in.

Don't you worry, I'm sure they'll throw a male No.1 contender fight under the chicks on there just to mess with you.

It won't be the biggest PPV ever but it'll outsell UFC 194. The butthurt on here would be glorious. Can't wait! Next time Rousey will make Weidman her co-main. Can't wait for all the delicious tears!

They can't have hurt the buy rate.

IMO, this PPV will pull big numbers. Rousey is the hot new thing for casuals to latch on to. Rousey is to MMA, what Michael Jordan, Dale Earnhardt, Wayne Gretzky, Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps, Floyd Mayweather, and Tom Brady are to their sports; a figure that people can name drop to generate some form of street cred.

That

Back